Superhydrophobic Coatings- The Road Ahead Frost & Sullivan's Technical Insights group hosts complimentary webinar discussing the emerging opportunities and future prospects of the market
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Online, with free registration
Frost & Sullivan's Technical Insights Chemicals and
Surface degradation issues caused by wetting and moisture exposure on surfaces that must be dry, such as display screens, fabrics and so on, have triggered the development of technologies in superhydrophobic coatings. These coatings ensure that surfaces remain completely dry by repelling water, liquids or other particles, as well as protect surface properties from degradation. There is an increasing adoption of superhydrophobic coatings across a variety of industrial sectors ranging from pipes to packaging or even garments to gadgets. This briefing will explore how superhydrophobic coatings can be used to address important issues faced due to moisture damage and what are the key success factors and opportunities are in this market.
The presentation seeks to highlight:
- The technology and product developments in superhydrophobic coatings
- Factors that propel development of superhydrophobic coatings
- Identification of market sectors and sub-sectors poised for expansion
- Opportunities and key success factors in this business
This briefing will benefit technology providers, researchers and product developers, as it will discuss the emerging technology and product trends for superhydrophobic coating and provide future expansion sectors in order to increase their adoption. An interactive Q&A session will also follow after the presentation.
"Preparing either moisture-free or water repulsive surfaces has been a challenge for the material developers of windshields, window panels, optical displays or touch-screens, among other products," said Frost & Sullivan's Technical Insights Industry Manager Aravind Chander V. "Thanks to technological advances in superhydrophobic coatings and their promising potential not to just repel water, but also self-clean surfaces making them 100 percent waterproof, they can now protect surfaces and extend the product's life. According to Frost & Sullivan's research, it is expected that superhydrophobic coatings will see an increased adoption in sectors like textiles and healthcare in the next two to three years."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Technical Insights research group, please visit: http://www.technicalinsights.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
Technical Insights is an international technology analysis business that produces a variety of technical news alerts, newsletters, and research services.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan