Surfdash.com Curates Top 10 Most Anticipated Office Party White Elephant Gifts
CEO Jenna Gavin Publicly Shares Her "Surf Board" of Hottest Gifts on Surfdash.com
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As the holiday draws near, the must-attend office holiday party "Secret Santa Gift Exchange" creates a mad scramble for that perfect White Elephant gift – appropriate, memorable, and, let's face it, competitively zany. CEO Jenna Gavin of Surfdash.com, a customizable content aggregation, organization and social sharing tool, curated a 2012 Top 10 Best White Elephant Gifts to help you get a leg up on the competition. The gifts were curated on Surfdash.com and can be viewed on her public "Surf Board" at:
The full list of items is below too:
- Rapping Bacon Alarm Clock - $20 (gadgetsandgear.com) - Everyone bonds over the love of bacon, and this desktop dancing slice sings and raps to entertain the whole office.
- Charlie Brown Christmas Tree - $18 (fredflare.com) - This no-fuss no-muss table top iconic symbol of the season requires no watering.
- No Coffee No Workee Mug- $18 (zazzle.com) - Everyone needs a coffee cup with personality.
- Yoda MIMOMICRO® Card Reader - $13 (mimoco.com) - A fun USB card reader featuring everyone's favorite wise guy.
- Handerpants - $12 (mcphee.com) - Fingerless gloves for those who sit under the frigid air vents.
- Stress Paul - $12 (innovatoys.com) - A fresh take on the ubiquitous "stress ball." Bonus points if you actually have a coworker named "Paul."
- Toilet Candy Dish - $12 (amazon.com) - The desktop candy dish that invites folks to stop by, nosh and stay awhile.
- Facebook "Like" and "Dislike" Stamps - $10 (funslurp.com) - Because everyone knows what people are REALLY doing at work.
- Duck Tea Infuser - $10 (thinkgeek.com) - The perfect accessory to make tea time extra sweet.
- DUH Sticky - $3 (knockknockstuff.com) - Enough said. Post-its with the most-est.
Surfdash is a customizable content aggregation, organization and social sharing solution that empowers web users through enhanced collection capabilities across content formats, default privacy protocols to safeguard confidentiality and customized selective sharing options. Users surf, collect, curate and share with confidence and control. Learn more by visiting http://www.surfdash.com
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.