Synaptics to Showcase Latest Innovations in Human Interface Solutions at COMPUTEX Taiwan The Industry's Most Comprehensive Product Portfolio Will be on Display
SAN JOSE, Calif., June 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Synaptics Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNA), the leading developer of human interface solutions, today announced it will showcase its industry-leading human interface solutions at COMPUTEX in Taipei. Synaptics will highlight its latest smartphone, tablet and notebook PC products, as well as leading-edge technologies that will drive the next-generation of human interface solutions.
COMPUTEX 2014 Focus Areas
- TouchPad™ Solutions:
- The market leading TouchPad family includes Microsoft Precision TouchPad (PTP), the high performance ClickPad that delivers a consistent, uniform experience across OEM designs.
- The award-winning ForcePad™ solution, the pressure-sensitive TouchPad for notebook PCs, which delivers a new dimension of control for users.
- TypeGuard™ best in class palm rejection technology that drastically reduces false cursor movements, improving the user experience.
- Natural ID™ Solutions: The industry's leading fingerprint ID family of products which drives the adoption of biometric sensing across Fast IDentity Online (FIDO) enabled devices. FIDO was formed to enhance online authentication by developing an open, scalable technical standard to help facilitate the adoption of strong, easy to use authentication that reduces the reliance on passwords.
- ClearPad® Solutions: The premier touch controller family raises the performance bar with implementations for large touchscreens and smartphones including In-Cell, On-Cell, and Single-Layer On-Cell display integration solutions.
- Active Pen: The industry's first Windows 8.1 certified active pen solution for smartphone, tablet and notebook PC touchscreens helps eliminate multiple discrete system components to deliver stylus capability.
Synaptics will exhibit its solutions in a private meeting space from June 3rd through June 6th, by appointment only. Customers and suppliers are encouraged to contact their Synaptics partner to arrange a meeting at COMPUTEX. Media are encouraged to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange on-site interviews.
The leading developer of human interface solutions which enhance the user experience, Synaptics provides the broadest solutions portfolio in the industry. The ClearPad® family supports touchscreen solutions for devices ranging from entry-level mobile phones to flagship premium smartphones, tablets and notebook PCs. The TouchPad™ family, including ClickPad™ and ForcePad®, is integrated into the majority of today's notebook PCs. Natural ID™ fingerprint sensor technology enables authentication, mobile payments, and touch-based navigation for smartphones, tablets, and notebook computers. Synaptics' wide portfolio also includes ThinTouch® supporting thin and light keyboard solutions, as well as key technologies for next generation touch-enabled video and display applications. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com.
Synaptics, TouchPad, ClearPad, ClickPad, ForcePad, ThinTouch, Natural ID, TypeGuard and the Synaptics logo are trademarks of Synaptics in the United States and/or other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
For further information, please contact:
Text 100 Global Communications
SOURCE Synaptics Inc.