SAN DIEGO, Oct. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SynteractHCR, a full-service, global contract research organization (CRO), is participating in five industry events in October and November: BeCRO/EUCROF, Jahreskongree Klinische Pharmakologie, FierceBiotech Executive Breakfast, DIA Latin America and Partnerships in Clinical Trials. Members of SynteractHCR's senior leadership team will present at two of these conferences. In addition, the CRO is co-sponsoring an executive breakfast on Big Data in Boston.
- BeCRO/EUCROF, held in Brussels, Belgium from October 7-9, and brings together worldwide experts from regional and national authorities, pharmaceutical industry and global CROs. SynteractHCR exhibits at booth #2. Dr. Benedikt Van Nieuwenhove, PhD, president, EMEA is a panelist in a session on "How does a contract grow into a relationship?" on Monday, Oct. 7 from 1:30-3:45 p.m. The session focuses on developing successful relationships between pharma companies and CROs.
- SynteractHCR's EMEA team is attending the Annual Congress of Clinical Pharmacology, Jahreskongree Klinische Pharmakologie in Dusseldorf, Germany from October 10-11.
- For the second time this year, SynteractHCR is co-sponsoring FierceBiotech Executive Breakfast: "Big Data Gets Smart" on October 15 in Boston, where a panel of industry experts discuss how data delivers value to analytics and bioinformatics.
- For the first time this year, the company is attending DIA Latin America, to be held in Sao Paulo, Brazil from October 20-22. The conference addresses the role of clinical research in the future of medicine and brings together industry professionals from Latin America and around the world.
- 12th Annual Partnerships in Clinical Trials will be held in Vienna, Austria from November 19-21. SynteractHCR will exhibit at booth #219. Meryl Wiernik, MBA, VP, global quality assurance and business excellence, will present "Pharma gets in the way of delivering quality: How the sponsor and vendor can work together to overcome this perceived challenge" on Thursday, Nov. 21 at 11:45 a.m. The session will discuss achieving quality through effective collaboration.
SynteractHCR recently introduced its ICD+ platform to leverage the company's deep clinical development expertise, appropriate technology, and optimized execution to drive solution-oriented efficiencies and consistent standards on a global scale. To support ICD+, the CRO is hosting a series of webinars on ICD+ to identify ways that take time and cost out of the drug development process. The next webinar will be held in mid-December. More information on the date and speakers will be announced online.
To set an appointment, contact Matt Smith, SVP business development US, at (760) 268-8200.
About SynteractHCR (www.synteracthcr.com)
SynteractHCR is a full-service contract research organization with a successful two-decade track record supporting biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical companies in all phases of clinical development. With its "Shared Work – Shared Vision" philosophy SynteractHCR provides customized Phase I through IV services collaboratively and cost effectively ensuring on-time delivery of quality data so clients get to decision points faster. Operating in 16 countries, SynteractHCR delivers trials internationally, offering expertise across multiple therapeutic areas including notable depth in oncology, CNS, infectious disease, endocrinology, cardiovascular and respiratory, among other indications.