Taking Something Already Good and Making It Even Better, E-SoftSys Releases New Versions of Self Storage Manager and e-CRM
BLUE BELL, Pa., Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- When you already have products that are considered among the best in self storage, isn't it nice to know that you can take them to another level? Such is the case with E-SoftSysTM, developer of Self Storage Manager – one of leading management software programs for the self-storage industry, as it has announced the release of new versions of Self Storage ManagerTM and e-CRM, the fully integrated Customer Relationship Management module.
E-SoftSys, ever in the improvement mode, turned to its best sources in upgrading Self Storage Manager and e-CRM – it's customers. The latest Self Storage Manager version 3.2 and e-CRM version 3.2 offer comprehensive features for self storage operators. These releases contain over 70 new features, thanks to feedback received from top operators. And several existing customers, as well as new customers, are already taking advantage of these new releases.
"The ability to deliver superior customer experiences has become imperative in achieving competitive advantage," said Kat Shenoy, President and CEO of E-SoftSys. "E-SoftSys has been aggressively enhancing software products and services to broaden and deepen our capabilities to help self storage operators improve their top and bottom lines."
"This ongoing focus on customers has been paying off and more storage operators are choosing Self Storage Manager along with e-CRM to achieve their business goals," Shenoy added. "We work with our customers on a uniquely collaborative approach to improve our software products. With a large team of software engineers working on our software products, we are able to develop product enhancements and new interfaces to third-party applications at a rapid pace. We are one of the few companies that offer customer support seven days a week. We will continue to please our customers with our services while constantly enhancing our software products."
The major features that are part of Self Storage Manager version 3.2 are as follows:
- Enhanced Rent Raise function with additional filters while performing rent raise and ability to cancel a Pending Rent Raise
- Introduced additional parameters for Revenue Management function
- Ability to optionally search anywhere in the search text while pulling up a customer account
- Ability to block online access for a specific tenant
- Ability to vary Discount Periods and Discount Value at the time of rental
- Ability to carry over Discount during Transfer and optionally only for same Unit Size
- Option to maintain same billing day or charge for a full month during Transfer
- Ability to generate Partial Pre-Payment Letter to indicate partial payment for a future month
- Ability to move forward in the Lien Stage process on reversal of a payment processed accidentally towards a delinquent unit
- Ability to specify how Tenant names should appear in Letters and Invoices
- Added Unit Potential Report to determine potential of each unit based on Budgeted Rent
- Added Annual Summary Report to provide rental statistics for the past 12 months
- Mobile Website Module with the ability to quickly create a mobile website with all required pages, Store Locator and Online Reservation, Rental and Payment features
- Added interfaces to more credit card processors, gate systems and insurance companies, giving customers more choices to select their service/hardware provider
The latest e-CRM version 3.2 includes the following prominent features:
- Ability to send "SMS" to the customers related to Payment, Inquiry and Reservation
- Capability to view or schedule Move-Out for a specific date range, call center agents can also Set-up/ Cancel "Schedule Move-Out" from e-CRM
- Ability to "View and Reset Online Account" password and also block/ unblock the online access from Contact Details page
- Quick and easy conversion of Inquiry into Reservation
- Improved flow & design of New Contact page
- Comprehensive Drip Campaign function with the ability to set up various stages of automated follow-up actions such as sending emails and popup alerts to customer/store manager for Inquiries and Reservations
- Ability to rent a unit from Call Center
- Provided the ability to edit the reservation charges, deposits and fees while taking new reservations
- Provided new "Ad Source" report which shows the "Cost Per Lead" and "Cost Per Rental" for each advertising/marketing source, either captured automatically from the phone system or entered manually
- Number of new reports added for Inquiries and Reservations with Conversion Statistics
- Interface to Website contact forms to automatically bring web leads into e-CRM as Inquiries
E-SoftSys, a Member of the Microsoft Partner Network and ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company, is a technology leader for the self storage industry, with products and services that include:
- Self Storage Manager Comprehensive management software for single and multi-facility operators – Windows-based Standard Edition or Web-based Enterprise Edition.
- e-CRM Fully integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) module, designed specifically for the self-storage industry and multi-facility operators, with interfaces to leading phone systems, call center systems, etc. e-CRM is currently being used by several large operators with a combined total of 800 plus sites in USA and Canada.
- Other Modules INSOMNIACTM Kiosk Interface, Online Reservations, Rentals & Payments, QlikViewTM Business Intelligence and Analytics Interface, Mobile Websites, Mobile Apps, G5 Integration, iPadTM/Tablet-based Site Audit and Walk Through and Audit module, and more.
- 24x7 Customer Support with Dedicated Team and Project Manager assigned for large operator implementations, as well as regular upgrades to software programs.
- Training Videos In addition to the free training that is provided by our implementation and support team, over 200 Training Videos are available to customers for self-training on application functionality.
Self Storage Manager has been implemented by many single and multi-facility companies in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia- Pacific. For more information, please contact E-SoftSys at 800.469.1740 Ext. 1 or by visiting www.selfstoragemanager.com or Click here to email us.
Media Contact: Manuel Thomas E-SoftSys, 800-469-1740, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com