SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --TalentweekTM today announced it will host the world's largest online gathering of human resources and people experts on November 14-17. With more than 30 webinars and content downloads from brands like Deloitte, Patagonia, and Salesforce, Talentweek will empower thousands of human resource professionals with tips and strategies for recruiting, engaging, and retaining top talent. Registration and access to all content and insights is free at Talentweek.com.
Sample speakers and topics at Talentweek 2016 include:
- Josh Bersin, Bersin by Deloitte – Culture and Engagement: Two Sides of the Same Coin
- L. David Kingsley, Salesforce – 5 Steps to Build & Maintain an Engaging Culture
- Nathan Tanner, LinkedIn – 5 Hiring and Onboarding Practices That Create Engaged Employees
- Kim Scott, Candor Inc. – Give a Damn: Get Stuff Done and Other Essentials of Being a Great Boss
- Chris Mason, Patagonia – More Dynamic, More Democratized, More Data: Next-Gen Performance & Talent Management at Patagonia
- Maia Josebachvili, Greenhouse – How to Understand the ROI of Investing in People
- Sara Brothers, Whole Foods – Survey Results: It's Not All About Sexy Data Visualizations
For a full list of speakers and topics and to register for the free, online, Talentweek event, please visit: http://talentweek.com/
Talentweek™ is a free, online thought leadership event designed to help human resource professionals and business leaders engage, develop and retain rock star employees. Taking place November 14-17, 2016, Talentweek is packed with best practices, daily Q&As, and industry-leading speakers to help you drive the human capital initiatives that matter most to your organization. To learn more, please visit talentweek.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/talentweek-to-host-worlds-largest-online-event-for-human-resources--people-professionals-300355275.html