NEW YORK, Jan. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Talkwalker, a leading social data intelligence company, today announced a new integration with business intelligence specialist Tableau. Talkwalker's market-leading social intelligence can now easily integrate into Tableau's BI software solution. Joint customers will be able to combine social data with internal or third-party data and generate valuable business insights for all departments within the enterprise.
By combining Talkwalker social data with other data sets using the Tableau integration, businesses can understand how information gleaned from social and online correlate with internal figures such as revenue, profits, customer retention and lead generation. Third party statistics such as census data, weather data and shopper numbers can also be integrated for a deeper understanding of customer behavior.
Tableau's wide range of analytics and data visualization options gives companies the potential to examine this data from multiple perspectives, helping them find more targeted insights.
"Social data is becoming a key source of information for businesses of all sizes but the value of this data grows exponentially when combined with other sources," says Todd Grossman, CEO Americas at Talkwalker.
"Using Tableau's innovative dashboards and visualizations together with Talkwalker's market-leading social data coverage and powerful social media analytics, users have all the tools they need to understand how the information they're seeing on social ties into other business functions. The potential uses are incredibly broad, ranging from logistics and product development, to customer service and sales."
The new integration will allow you to:
- Predict consumer trends based on sentiment and optimize inventory – predict future inventory needs by comparing product sentiment on social media with sales figures.
- Optimize research and development costs – determine the tastes of regional customers through social listening and cross-reference this data with supply costs to design cost-effective new products for specific audiences.
- Increase store visits through geo-localized advertising – track posts by location using social listening and drive customers to their nearest store with personalized offers.
- Improve ROI calculations for marketing expenditure – compare online, offline and social marketing expenditures with impact on sales, share of voice and engagement rates.
- Correlate financial data with social presence – track enterprise financial and stock information with social data and other key online metrics.
A recent study by Accenture states that 89% of business leaders believe that big data will revolutionize business operations in the same way the Internet did. By combining multiple data sets through this integration, companies will have access to new sources of insight that will help them react faster to market changes.
Users will need both a Tableau & Talkwalker subscription to fully profit from this new service. For more information about the integration, visit our blog: http://blog.talkwalker.com/.
Talkwalker (www.talkwalker.com) is one of the world's leading social data intelligence companies. Its cutting edge technology provides actionable social media insights through real-time social listening and advanced social media analytics. Talkwalker helps marketers to prove the value of their social efforts and tremendously enhances the speed and accuracy of business decision-making.
Talkwalker's state of the art social intelligence platform monitors and analyzes online conversations on social networks, news websites, blogs, forums and more, in over 187 languages. Its 1500 servers process 500 million posts from 150 million websites every day. Talkwalker's unique social intelligence software was selected to become a Twitter Official Partner in 2014.
The Talkwalker social intelligence platform is used by over 500 clients around the world, including Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard, Volkswagen, Benetton, and communications specialists such as Peppercomm, Publicis, Ogilvy and Weber Shandwick.