Target Celebrates First Boxing Day in Canada with Unbeatable Prices and Unique Products
Guests to receive incredible deals during Bullseye Boxing Week, doors open starting at 6 a.m.
MISSISSAUGA, ON, Dec. 23, 2013 /CNW/ - Target is pleased to announce the incredible Boxing Week deals guests can find throughout the store starting on December 26 at 6 a.m. and continuing through to January 2. With deep discounts across the store, guests can expect some of the lowest prices of the season and are encouraged to come in and treat themselves or 'self-gift' with any Target gift cards that may have been received over the holidays.
Guests will receive up to 70% off on thousands of items across the store including electronics, entertainment, apparel, household necessities, groceries, personal care and more. Combined with Target's 5% REDcard Rewards program, Target's Bullseye Boxing Week specials offer guests even more value on top of Target's already low prices.
"We are excited to celebrate our first Boxing Day by providing Canadians with superior guest service and weeklong unbeatable deals on our unique product assortment," said John Morioka, senior vice president, Merchandising, Target Canada. "From the latest electronics to groceries, home décor, and apparel for the whole family, Target is the ultimate one-stop shop for Canadians during Boxing Week."
Target encourages guests to arrive early to take advantage of the incredible deals offered throughout the store. Target guests are also invited to join the conversation online using the hash-tag #mytargetboxingday.
Target's Bullseye Boxing Week sales will last all week long, kicking off in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario* on Boxing Day at 6 a.m. (1 p.m. in Quebec) until 11 p.m. (9 p.m. in Quebec). Store locations in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island will open for Bullseye Boxing Week sales starting on December 27 at 8 a.m.
- 55" Element 120 Hz 1080p LED HDTV, $399.99
- 32" Magnavox 60 Hz 720p LED HDTV, exclusive to Target, $164.99 or $156.74 with your REDcard (Regular $259.99)
- Sony PlayStation 3 12 GB, $149.99 (Regular $199.99)
- iPad Air Wi-Fi 16 GB, $499 plus $100 Target gift card
- Free Target gift cards from $10 - $100 when you buy an iPad, iPad mini or iPhone
- Toshiba SMART Blu-ray player with built in Wi-Fi, $54.99 (Regular $109.99)
- Dyson DC29 Multi Floor upright vacuum, $298.99 (Regular $498.99)
- 65% off cookware set - KitchenAid 12-pc. nonstick cookware set, $87.49 (Regular $249.99)
- Acer 7" 8GB tablet, $99.99 (Regular $149.99)
- Panasonic 120-watt soundbar with integrated subwoofer, $99.99 (Regular $229.99)
- HTC Desire from Fido or Samsung Galaxy S4 from Rogers or Bell, $0 with select 2-year voice and data plans
Other great deals include:
- Keurig Elite home brewer, $49.99 (Regular $79.99) and Keurig Special Edition brewer, $69.99 (Regular $99.99), plus free K-cup carousel valued at $24.99
- Clearance up to 70% off women's, men's and kids' apparel and accessories
- Clearance up to 50% off all holiday lights, décor, wrap and more
- Select Resolve and Lysol cleaning products, 2 of $4
- All NYX cosmetics – 25% off
- Sparkling water, 750 mL and 1L Perrier and 750 mL San Pellegrino, 4 for $5
- 2.95 L Tide laundry detergent, $11.99 (Regular $15.99)
Bullseye Boxing Week prices are valid from December 26 – January 2, while quantities last. For more information on Bullseye Boxing Week savings and specific store hours, please visit www.target.ca.
*Sudbury store closed December 26, 2013
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at 1,921 stores – 1,797 in the United States and 124 in Canada – and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information about Target's commitment to corporate responsibility, visit target.ca/corporateresponsibility.
SOURCE Target Canada
More by this Source
Target to Continue Canadian Expansion in 2014
Jan 29, 2014, 09:00 ET
Target Stores Buzzing on Retailer's First Boxing Day in Canada
Dec 26, 2013, 10:20 ET
Target Canada Donates $160,000 to The Salvation Army's School Nutrition Program
Nov 26, 2013, 15:13 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.