WABAN, Mass., Nov. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Temkin Group, a leading market research, consulting, and training firm that helps organizations accelerate customer experience transformation, announces the winners of its fifth annual Customer Experience Excellence (CxE) Awards.
The five winners of Temkin Group's 2016 CxE Awards are Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC), Century Support Services, Crowe Horwath, Oxford Properties, and VCA.
Organizations were evaluated based on three criteria: 1) customer experience transformation efforts, 2) business and customer results, and 3) sustainability.
The CxE Awards were judged by noted customer experience experts: Ginger Conlon (chief editor of CustomerAlchemy.net), Shep Hyken (Author and Chief Amazement Officer of Shepard Presentations), Ingrid Lindberg (CXO and Founder of Chief Customer), Aimee Lucas (CX Transformist of Temkin Group), and Bruce Temkin (CX Transformist of Temkin Group).
The judges were impressed by the high quality of the submissions. Lindberg stated, "Congratulations to the winners! These programs are proof positive that as the CX bar continues to rise that there are definitely companies out there who are up to the challenge."
According to Hyken, "All of the winners are great. It's not only about how good they are today – and they are. What's impressive is their commitment to their continuous effort to be better."
Conlon added, "CX should benefit a company and its customers. This year's top entries exemplify this, making customer experience integral to who they are as a company--which translates into not only increases in customer satisfaction, but also revenue growth."
Here are highlights from the winners:
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC). BDC's CX strategy includes a CX Governance Committee with senior membership from each business unit, a defined CX strategy and long term plan for the organization, a proprietary CX training program; in-class format and mandatory for all employees, and bank-wide CX objectives.
- Century Support Services. Century has three levers to its CX efforts. (1) Lifecycle marketing to keep customers informed as Century settles their debt; (2) Customer advocacy to empower employees to do whatever it takes to ensure client satisfaction; and (3) Customer experience metrics that are actively tracked and reported to the Board of Directors.
- Crowe Horwath. Crowe's Exceptional Client Experience (ECx) strategy starts with its brand promise: "We help our clients make smart decisions that create lasting value." Crowe's overall ECx goal is to evolve its client-focused culture so that people come to work every day motivated to provide its clients with an exceptional experience in every interaction, while ensuring that its professionals maintain objectivity in the delivery of its services.
- Oxford Properties. Oxford communicated its dedication to CX via The Oxford Commitment; it applied lessons from some of the best global customer service organizations; it engaged its leaders; it implemented training and communication programs; and it established hiring and performance management criteria that support this goal.
- VCA. The foundation of VCA's ideal client experience consists of 9 Client "I Wants", a Client Journey Map, as well as its Emotional Motif as defined by its clients. VCA has been focused on empowering its employees, putting metrics around how it continues to improve and measure results, and developing client experience into becoming part of its culture.
Last year's winners of the Temkin Group CxE Awards were EMC Global Services, Safelite AutoGlass, and SunPower.
For more information about the winners and the CxE Awards, visit the Customer Experience Matters® blog, at ExperienceMatters.wordpress.com.
About Temkin Group: Temkin Group is a leading customer experience research and consulting firm. Many of the world's largest brands rely on its insights and advice to steer their transformational journeys. Temkin Group combines customer experience thought leadership with a deep understanding of the dynamics of organizations to help accelerate results. Rather than layering on cosmetic changes, Temkin Group helps companies embed practices within their culture by building four critical competencies: Purposeful Leadership, Employee Engagement, Compelling Brand Values, and Customer Connectedness. The firm's ongoing research identifies leading best practices for engaging the hearts and minds of customers, employees, and partners. For more information, contact Bruce Temkin at 617-916-2075 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Experience Matters is a registered trademark of Temkin Group.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/temkin-group-announces-2016-customer-experience-excellence-award-winners-300364448.html
SOURCE Temkin Group