Temkin Group Launches Customer Experience Excellence Awards
Nominations for customer-centric organizations being accepted until December 14, 2012
WABAN, Mass., Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Temkin Group, a leading market research and consulting firm that helps organizations improve their customer experience, announced that it has launched the Customer Experience Excellence (CE2) Awards. These awards recognize organizations for their efforts in becoming more customer-centric.
Across all industries and sectors, organizations are finding ways to improve customer experience in a sustainable manner. The CE2 Awards are meant to highlight those transformational efforts. Since customer experience is a journey, not a program, nominees will not need to have fully completed their journey to be eligible for this award.
"While most companies are in the early stages of their customer experience journeys, many have made substantial progress. We expect to receive many strong nominations," states Bruce Temkin, Managing Partner of Temkin Group.
Nominations will be accepted through December 14, 2012. Submission forms can be downloaded from the Customer Experience Matters® blog (ExperienceMatters.wordpress.com). Winners will be announced on January 15, 2013.
The CE2 Awards will be judged by a panel of industry experts that understand what it takes for an organization to become more customer-centric:
- Shep Hyken is the Chief Amazement Officer at Shepard Presentations. He is a customer service expert, speaker and author of New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling books including The Cult of the Customer and The Amazement Revolution.
- Ingrid Lindberg is Customer Experience Officer at Prime Therapeutics. She is a proven change management and customer strategy executive whose previous roles include Customer Experience Officer at CIGNA and Chief Marketing Officer at Ceridian Benefits Services.
- Aimee Lucas is CX Analyst at Temkin Group. She has over 15 years of experience improving service delivery and transforming the customer experience through people development and process improvement initiatives.
- Bruce Temkin is the CX Transformist & Managing Partner of Temkin Group. He is widely recognized as a customer experience thought leader and chairman of the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA.org).
- Bob Thompson is CEO and Editor-in-Chief of CustomerThink, a global online community of business leaders striving to create profitable customer-centric enterprises. He has over three decades of experience in customer-facing management and consulting roles.
For more information about the CE2 Awards, visit the Customer Experience Matters blog, at ExperienceMatters.wordpress.com.
About Temkin Group
Temkin Group is a leading customer experience research and consulting firm with one simple goal for its clients: increase customer loyalty by becoming more customer-centric. The company combines customer experience thought leadership with a deep understanding of the dynamics of large organizations to help senior executives accelerate their results. For more information, contact Bruce Temkin at 617-916-2075 or send an email to email@example.com.
About Bruce Temkin
Bruce Temkin is widely recognized as a customer experience thought leader and is Customer Experience Transformist and Managing Partner of Temkin Group. He is also the author of a very popular blog, Customer Experience Matters (www.ExperienceMatters.wordpress.com). Prior to forming Temkin Group, he was a VP at Forrester Research for 12 years. Bruce is a highly demanded speaker who consistently receives high marks for his content-rich, entertaining keynote addresses. He is also the co-founder and Chair of the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA.org), a global non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of customer experience management.
Customer Experience Matters is a registered trademark of Temkin Group.
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Temkin Group