NEW YORK, Aug. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Allure, The Beauty Expert, will host the Allure Lounge Colored by Maybelline New York at the Empire Hotel during New York Fashion Week, from September 6 through September 13. Open daily to the public from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., the Allure Lounge is your front-row ticket to New York Fashion Week, offering complimentary makeovers inspired by the latest runway looks, live streams of fashion shows, and free gifts.
The Allure Lounge at New York Fashion Week will feature complimentary:
- Makeovers by Maybelline New York makeup artists
- Hairstyling by the Ricardo Rojas Salon
- Skin consultations by SkinMedica
- Hand treatments from Bioxidea
- Samples from our designer fragrance bar
- A look at the latest fashions from designers Stop Staring, Sail to Sable, Renzo + Kai, and Da-Sein
- Special fashion offers from YOUAREONTHELIST.com
- Live streams of New York Fashion Week shows
- Refreshments provided by Diet Coke
iPads located throughout the Allure Lounge will allow visitors to shop on-site. At the fragrance bar, visitors who make a fragrance purchase on Macys.com or Sephora.com from select designers will receive a free gift.
*Press and VIP guests are welcome to visit Allure Upstairs on the 2nd floor of the Empire Hotel, which will be open September 9–11, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Allure Upstairs will feature complimentary wifi, hairstyling by Ricardo Rojas, makeovers, manicures, and cocktails by Teqava. Located close to the Fashion Week tents, Allure Upstairs is the perfect place to touch up your makeup, check email, and relax. Please RSVP to Catherine_Mirra@condenast.com or (917) 763-6030.
The Allure Lounge and Allure Upstairs are located at the Empire Hotel, 44 West 63rd Street (between Broadway and Columbus Ave.)
Allure, The Beauty Expert, is an insider's guide to a woman's total image. Allure investigates and celebrates skin care, hair, makeup, fragrance, and fashion with objectivity and candor, and places appearance in a larger cultural context.