BERWYN, Pa., Aug. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ATIXA's Investigation in a Box Kit is a comprehensive resource to provide you with all the tools you need to complete a thorough, reliable and impartial investigation of potential discrimination. All with the highest quality you count on from the experts at ATIXA (the Association of Title IX Administrators). The Kit is the ideal supplement to the ATIXA Investigator Training and Certification Course, giving you tools well beyond those already offered with this training.
This 250-page kit has everything you need, all in one place:
- Questioning Templates
- Models of Proof
- Charts, timelines, tracking tools
- Template letters and notifications
- Case studies
- Sample reports
- Outcome letter templates
- Policy Models
- Tips on analysis, evidence and credibility
- Compliant with Title IX and VAWA Section 304
This is the only publication of its kind -- setting the industry standard -- from the experts at ATIXA, the team you trust.
The Kit gives you access to all of ATIXA's templates, checklists, policy models and case studies to use with your investigative team.
With the purchase of the Kit, you will also receive updates as the Kit is expanded and refined over time.
With more than 250-pages of content, the Investigation in a Box provides a tool like no other, placing training materials, sample templates and letters, reporting tools and case studies in your hands to assure you can meet the demands of a prompt, effective, and equitable response to Title IX complaints and issues on your campus.
The Kit is a fully electronic resource, with internal links and searchability.
The Investigation in a Box can be purchased in a number of ways, directly from ATIXA.
- Purchase the Investigation in a Box, discounted as part of registration to one of our campus-hosted events. If you plan to attend an upcoming ATIXA training and certification event, the Registration + Investigation in a Box purchase opportunity will be available to you. This pricing structure is listed below.
- Non-member registration + Investigation in a Box
- $3,500 per campus, for a group of up to 7 people.
- $2,199 per two individuals.
- $1,699 per individual.
- Member registration + Investigation in a Box
- $2,975 per campus, for a group of up to 7 people.
- $1,869 per two individuals.
- $1,449 per individual.
- Purchase the Investigation in a Box Kit online directly from ATIXA for $1,699. Current ATIXA Members receive a 15% discount. Contact our team for your discount coupon code.
- Current ATIXA Super Members receive the Investigation in a Box as part your membership. Log-in to your account and visit the Super Member page to access your Kit.
- Purchase the Investigation in a Box, discounted as part of registration to one of our January & June 2016 hotel-based events. If you plan to attend a 2016 hotel-based ATIXA training and certification event, the Registration + Investigation in a Box purchase opportunity will be available to you. A discounted purchase price for the Investigation in a Box will be offered to registered attendees. Pricing details will be made available during open registration times.
For information on purchase, including payment by cheque, contact our team for payment and invoicing. Once payment is received, the Kit will be delivered to your campus electronically.
Contact Marianne Price, ATIXA Associate Executive Director, at email or 610-644-7858 for additional information.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-atixa-investigation-in-a-box-kit-everything-you-need-to-professionalize-your-campus-civil-rights-investigations-300125392.html
SOURCE Association of Title IX Administrators