WASHINGTON, Aug. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Full Disclosure Network (FDN) presents Guggenheim Partners Global Chief Investment Officer Scott Minerd who serves on the Market Advisory Committee to the New York Federal Reserve Bank. Minerd is featured in this (2 min preview) and online video segment discussing Fed policy on support for failing corporations and reflects on the widespread perception that the U S Federal government bailed out foreign governments. HD Video at this URL: http://www.fulldisclosure.net/2015/07/floating-sinking-economies-670-3/
The Scott Minerd Segment is part of a FDN on-going series covering the 100 year old Federal Reserve System. Other experts featured in the series are:
- Dr. Allan H. Meltzer, Carnegie-Mellon-Tepper Graduate School of Business who is a Senior Fellow with the Hoover Institution, Author, of the Definitive History of the Federal Reserve (2 Volumes)
- Vern McKinley, JD Federal Reserve Board of Governors,Consultant (1985-1999), Author "Financing Failure: a Century of Bailouts" and Formerly with the Resolution Trust Corporation. Dept. of Treasury Office of Thrift Supervision.
- G. Edward Griffin, Lecturer, Author, "The Creature from Jekyll Island: A second look at the Federal Reserve" #1 Amazon in all non-fiction categories. Documentary Film Maker.
The News Behind the News
Honored with two nominations and an Emmy Award, by the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, the Full Disclosure® programs have focused on crucial issues confronting the U.S. today. Experts in diverse fields present their observations of local, state, federal and international actions and laws that directly affect the public. The wide range of subjects include Judicial & Court Malfeasance, the Rule of Law, Educational and Political Interviews, Police and Sheriff's Departments, Immigration Reform, and many more informative, one-on-one interviews.
2. Fed Historian Warns of Politics #655 http://www.fulldisclosure.net/2014/06/federal-reserve-meltzer-655/
3. What is The Full Disclosure Network?
Contact: Leslie Dutton 310-822-4449 Full Disclosure Network
SOURCE Full Disclosure Network