LONDON, Dec. 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Future of IT in Finance : An End User Perspective, U.S., Europe, and Latin America
The financial industry is a dynamic, ever-changing one due to new regulatory requirements and dependence on the world's economy. This study explores the challenges for IT departments, most effective technologies in meeting business challenges, and future investments.
The overall research objective is to measure the current use and future decision making behavior toward information technology (IT) within the financial sector, specifically: smart phones, tablets, mobile apps, cloud computing, video, audio, and web conferencing, Internet protocol (IP) telephony, company and consumer social media, unified communications client (UCC), time-division multiplexing (TDM) phones, business grade and consumer softphones, customer relationship management (CRM), headsets, machine-to-machine (M2M) communications, and mobile device management (MDM). Specifically, Frost & Sullivan aims to:
- Understand the IT-related challenges organizations face today
- Asses the current and future use of company communications technologies
- Evaluate factors that drive investments in company communications technologies
- Gauge the communications infrastructure trends
- Appraise the available IT budgets
- Measure workface impact on IT
The financial industry is a dynamic, ever-changing one due to new regulatory requirements and dependence on the world's economy. A few of the major findings in this study include:
- The greatest challenges for IT departments are 1) making effective and timely investments and 2) dealing with new regulatory requirements.
- The primary focus for financial companies is margin when it comes to investing in IT.
- Consumer softphones and social media are most prevalent in the financial industry.
- Malware is of the greatest concern when it comes to security risks.
- Social media has been very effective in improving employee productivity.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3322705/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers