LONDON, Oct. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Global Body Armor and Personal Protection Market 2016-2026 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for body armors and personal protective equipment, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- The global body armor and personal protection market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.61% over the forecast period.
- The market consists of five categories: Soft Armor, Hard Armor, Protective Headgear, Protective Clothing, and Boots. It is expected to be dominated by the Soft Armor segment, followed by Hard Armor and Protective Headgear. The North American region is forecasted to dominate the sector with a share of 24.3%, and the Asia-Pacific market is dominated by China, India, and Australia. Russia and the UK occupies a major market share in the European region.
The demand for body armors and personal protection equipment is expected to be driven by modernization initiatives undertaken by various large defense spenders across the world and internal security threats, such as terrorism and organized crime, police modernization programs. Countries are focusing on manufacturing better solutions such as ballistic inserts, lightweight under suits, advanced night vision equipment, and combat helmets that provide benefits of comfort, lighter weight, and enhanced protection to the ground forces
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2016-2026, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of body armor segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2016-2026
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global body armor and personal protection market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different body armors and personal protection segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global body armor and personal protection market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the global body armor and personal protection market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top body armor and personal protective equipment providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available