MUMBAI, India, July 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents The Global Missiles and Missile Defense Systems Market 2013-2023 (http://www.bharatbook.com/defense-market-research-reports/the-global-missiles-and-missile-defense-systems-market-2013%E2%80%932023.html)
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130128/590935 )
"The Global Missiles and Missile Defense Systems Market 2013-2023" offers the reader a detailed analysis of the global missiles and missile defense systems market over the next ten years, alongside potential market opportunities to enter the industry, using detailed market size forecasts. A number of countries worldwide are planning to increase their nuclear capabilities and missile strike ranges. Asia and Europe are also expected to account for a significant proportion of the total global missiles and missile defense systems market during the forecast period, with shares of 33% and 16% respectively. This will be largely driven by the efforts of countries such as India, China and Russia to modernize their armed forces. The Middle East, Latin America and Africa account for 9%, 2% and 1% of global missile and missile defense systems expenditure respectively.
Highlights of the Report:
- The report provides detailed analysis of the market for missiles and missile defense systems during 2013-2023.
- The factors that influence the countries for investing or cutting of defense expenditure.
- The report provides detailed expectations of growth rates and projected total expenditure.
- A number of countries investing in the development of their domestic missile industries by establishing strategic alliances and technology transfer agreements with global missile manufacturers.
- European countries undertaking joint research and development projects in order to reduce the per-unit costs of a missile.
- Partnerships between countries that possess an advance defense industrial base, such as the UK and France, also enable mutual sharing of advanced technology.
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
- Kongsberg Defense Systems.
- BAE Systems.
- Alliant Techsystems.
- Rheinmetall Defense.
- BrahMos Aerospace.
- Bharat Dynamics Limited.
- Makeyev Design Bureau.
- Tactical Missiles Corporation.
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Global Missiles and Missile Defense Systems market Size and Drivers
- Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges
- SWOT Analysis of the Missiles and Missile Defense Systems Market
- Country Analysis - Missiles and Missile Defense Systems Market
- Major Missile Programs
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=406689
For more information on the report (http://www.bharatbook.com/defense-market-research-reports/the-global-missiles-and-missile-defense-systems-market-2013%E2%80%932023.html)
Related Reports: Defense Market
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
Bharat Book Bureau
UK: +44 7405 208461
USA/Canada - 1-866-279-8368 (Toll free)
India: +91-22-27810772, 27810773
Skype - bharatbook
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau