PLAINS, Penn., July 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Huntzinger Management Group, Inc. (HMG), a leader in healthcare advisory and managed services consulting, has had a very successful 2014 thus far. Not only did HMG successfully position new and existing clients for the future with their advisory and managed services, the organization also grew Huntzinger Staffing Solutions (HSS), a healthcare resource staffing company.
"This year, we have seen very high levels of growth on multiple levels. Not only have we assisted health systems with the procurement of new EHRs, but we're also assisting with and have completed several large and complex implementation projects," said Robert Kitts, Executive Vice President and Director of HMG.
Key business engagements in HMG's portfolio include (among others):
- Managing and leading the clinical and revenue cycle implementation of Epic at an academic medical system
- Assisting several community-based health systems with the procurement of a new Electronic Health Record (EHR) that includes inpatient and ambulatory clinical and revenue cycle systems
- Assisted a community-based health system with determining their strategy and go-live plans for Cerner Millennium clinical and revenue cycle systems
- Working with several health systems to manage their IT function to include project management and IT oversight
- Currently assisting a fertility clinic back office service provider to develop an IT strategy, develop and manage a Project Management Office, determine practice management and electronic medical record system requirements and manage several long-term projects
- Assisted an academic medical system with increasing their EMR adoption rate and overseeing the implementation of additional EMR functionality in several inpatient specialty areas
- Working with a west coast based county hospital in Joint Commission planning and compliance
"Hospitals continue to face regulatory pressures (Meaningful Use penalties, ICD-10, etc.) and risk-based reimbursements. Many of our clients are implementing new EHRs or optimizing/streamlining the systems they have in place today," Kitts explained. "Our suite of Advisory and Managed services assists hospitals in performing more efficiently and becoming more aligned with their future direction."
About The Huntzinger Management Group, Inc.
HMG provides advisory and managed services consulting to the healthcare industry. We focus on clinical and operational business performance optimization by ensuring alignment between IT, clinical, and ambulatory areas to position our healthcare clients for the future. For more information, visit www.huntzingergroup.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
About Huntzinger Staffing Solutions, LLC
HSS provides experienced IT resources to healthcare organizations across the country, allowing their clients to address both short-term and long-term IT implementation staffing needs. Working collaboratively with organizations, HSS identifies the required skill sets to meet business objectives. For more information, visit www.huntzingerstaffing.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
SOURCE The Huntzinger Management Group, Inc.