The Islands Of The Bahamas Giving Away Five Free Destination Weddings With The Bahamas Bridal Bailout Contest
The five winning couples will experience why "It's Better in The Bahamas" with a dream wedding that includes airfare for the bride, groom and up to eight guests, five complimentary rooms, a wedding cake, photographer, flowers and more and will take place at the following resorts:
- Old Bahama Bay by Ginn Sur Mer - an elegant and tranquil Grand Bahama Island resort, boasting luxurious accommodations, sparkling white sand beaches and breathtaking ocean views.
- Pelican Bay at Lucaya - a charming boutique resort located just steps from Grand Bahama Island's entertainment center and offering tropically decorated suites and complimentary continental breakfast each morning
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort - ideally situated on a 1,000-foot stretch of
Nassau'smost spectacular white-sand beach and featuring seven acres of stunning waterscape, three freshwater pools with waterfalls, a swim-up bar and Jacuzzis nestled in a tropical landscape
- SuperClub Breezes - an all-inclusive tropical escape with a spectacular beachfront setting that boasts unparalleled water sports, three fresh water pools, a rock-climbing wall, tennis and the full-service Blue Mahoe spa.
- Wyndham Nassau Resort & Crystal Palace Casino - located on one of the world's most beautiful beaches and offering inspiring views, eight restaurants & lounges, a Vegas style casino, an ocean front pool with spiral water slide and much more.
The Bahamas Bridal Bailout contest offers a great positive start for couples who may otherwise have to postpone their marriage. For more information and contest details, please visit www.bahamas.com/bridalbailout.
Life in the 700 Islands Of The Bahamas just keeps getting better. And it's easy to see why. With world-class diving and fishing, miles of picture perfect beaches, and gorgeous turquoise water, visitors have the opportunity to do everything or nothing at all. From Exuma, Eleuthera and Abaco to exciting
Media Contacts: Ellen Wilson Anita Johnson-Patty Weber Shandwick Bahamas Ministry of Tourism (212) 445-8057 (954) 236-9292 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
SOURCE Bahamas Ministry of Tourism