INDIANAPOLIS, Oct. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- As the influential 1920s Bauhaus movement strove to rejuvenate design for everyday life, the new Litze™ (pronounced LEETS-zuh) Bath Collection by Brizo® was born from the desire to reunite creativity and manufacturing. The collection melds innovative engineering and artistry to strike a balance that is equally at home in clean, contemporary environments or raw, industrial spaces.
Thoughtful details such as three distinctive handle options, a simplistically beautiful bent tube spout, a jointed wall mount shower arm and elegant teak wood accents exemplify the stunning craftsmanship. The textural knurling detail throughout the suite inspired the collection's name, which means "braid" in German. "Litze" is also a subtle nod to the town of Worlitz, Germany, located near the birthplace of the Bauhaus movement.
"The starting point for this collection was simply to create a clean, modern design, but Litze turned out to be much more than that," said Jordan Bahler, Brizo industrial designer. "Equal parts artisanal and raw in style, the collection delivers an unexpected edge by highlighting the elegant side of those concepts, making them feel new, modern and energized."
Every design detail is deliberate and ensures ease of use, from the intersection of geometry found in the lever handles to the slide bar handshower model available with or without a machined brass wheel that spins when positioning the hand shower. Teak wood accents, available on select models, create a stunning combination of manmade and natural materials. Like iconic Bauhaus designs, the Litze collection takes inspiration from fine arts and architecture.
The full suite of products includes:
- Widespread lavatory available in two spout heights
- Single-handle, single-hole deck mount and wall mount lavatory, with or without knurling details
- Single-handle, single-hole bidet faucet
- Three- and four-hole Roman tubs and single-handle freestanding tub filler
- Pressure Balance valve trim
- TempAssure® Thermostatic Medium Flow custom shower trims
- TempAssure® Thermostatic valve with integrated diverter trims
- Sensori® High Flow custom shower trims
- HydraChoice Max™ Body Spray System
- Multi-function showerhead with H2Okinetic® Technology
- Pendant ceiling mount raincan showerhead with H2Okinetic® Technology
- Ceiling mount raincan showerhead
- Hydrati® 2|1 Shower with H2Okinetic® Technology
- Wall mount and slide bar handshower with H2Okinetic® Technology, available with or without a machined brass wheel
- Jointed shower arm and flange
- Diverter and non-diverter tub spouts
- Three handle options – Lever, T-Lever and Industrial Lever – available throughout the suite on lavatories, tub faucets and showering trims
- Complete offering of accessories including drawer hardware
The new integrated TempAssure® Thermostatic shower valve with diverter features volume, temperature and diverter control in the same unit, allowing for a consolidated custom shower design with a clean, streamlined look. With a variety of custom shower trim options and multiple shower components featuring H2Okinetic® Technology, this collection offers a range of possibilities to create a luxurious, personalized bath space.
The full bath suite is offered in Polished Chrome, Brilliance® Polished Nickel, and Brilliance® Luxe Nickel® finishes, and a new Brilliance® Luxe Gold™ finish. Additional finish options on select lavatories, tub faucets and accessories include Brilliance® Luxe Nickel® with Polished Chrome Accent, Polished Chrome with Teak Wood Accent, and Brilliance® Luxe Nickel® with Teak Wood Accent.
The Litze™ Bath Collection by Brizo® is available for order through fine kitchen and bath showrooms nationwide. For more information about Brizo kitchen and bath products or to locate a dealer, visit brizo.com.
About the Brizo® Brand
Brizo is a luxury fittings brand for those who understand that fashion isn't only about the clothes they wear – it's a lifestyle. The Brizo product team designs and crafts distinctive kitchen and bath suites that artfully blend form and function, transforming minds, moods and spaces. This approach has elevated the Brizo brand and its fashion-forward collections, many of which have been recognized by various outlets and organizations, including Design Journal with its Adex Gold Award™ and the Red Dot Award™. Rooted in fashion and design, the Brizo brand has been a primary sponsor for fashion designer Jason Wu since 2006 and a national sponsor of the St. Jude Dream Home® Giveaway since 2010. Brizo is the luxury brand of fittings and accessories within the portfolio of Delta Faucet Company, a WaterSense® manufacturer partner of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Brizo products are available exclusively through fine kitchen and bath showrooms. For more information or to locate a showroom, visit www.brizo.com or call 877-345-BRIZO (2749).
Jamie Dammrich, MSLGROUP
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-litze-bath-collection-by-brizo-evokes-modern-design-with-bauhaus-sensibility-300348849.html