The New Jersey Gold Coast Investment Summit: 400+ Attendees, 40 Speakers, 10 Panel Discussions Innovative New Jersey Multifamily, Retail, Office, Mixed-Use, Transit-Oriented Development Projects in Focus at Gold Coast Summit
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Jan. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The Second Annual New Jersey Gold Coast Investment Summit, the region's popular commercial real estate and economic development forum will be held on March 5 at Maritime Parc in Jersey City, NJ.
New Jersey's Gold Coast is Greater New York's exciting new real estate market. With an influx of new multifamily and office tenants, and World Trade Center occupancy in Lower Manhattan, this region is poised to see significant growth in the years ahead. Experts say the region's proximity, tax incentives and unique-and-burgeoning submarkets make this an time for investors and developers. Join the most active investors, developers, capital sources, brokers, tenants and technology firms for an important New Jersey Gold Coast update. 40+ speakers will participate in 11 panel discussions; 400+ are expected to attend.
* What types of investors are deploying capital in burgeoning Gold Coast markets, such as Jersey City, Hoboken, Fort Lee, and Weehawken?
* What are the new and innovative office and multifamily buildings coming online in Hoboken and Jersey City?
* How will the evolving political landscape in NY and NJ impact the region's investment, development and leasing outlook?
* What are the unique debt programs (banks, life companies, regional economic incentives/loans) available for investors and developers?
> View the detailed agenda: http://cre-events.com/njgoldcoast2014/agenda/
Expert speakers include:
* Adam Altman, Partner, KABR Real Estate
* Allina Boohoff, Executive Director, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
* Cindy Clare, CPM, President, Kettler Management
* Jose R. Cruz, Senior Managing Director, HFF, L.P.
* Greg Dell'Aquila, Owner, Mission 50
* Jonathan Falik, CEO, JF Capital Advisors
* Bob Feldman, Acquisitions/Development, Basser Kaufman
* Brent E. Jenkins, Vice President, LCOR
* Dr. Alexander Heil, Chief Economist of the Planning and Regional Development Department, The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
* Stuart Z Koperweis, Senior Vice President of Economic Development & Revitalization, Millennium Strategies, Inc.
* Chuck Lanyard, President, The Goldstein Group
* John Leon, Senior Director of Government & Community Relations, NJ TRANSIT
* Daniel H. Lesser, President & CEO, LW Hospitality Advisors
* Timothy J. Lizura, President and Chief Operating Officer, New Jersey Economic Development Authority
* David J. Minno, A.I.A., P.P., President of Minno & Wasko Architects and Planners
* Eric D. Moeller, Partner, Donnelly Kennedy Investments, LLC
* Richard G. Murphy, Managing Director, New Jersey, Mill Creek Residential Trust
* Bryan E. Oos, Vice President of Development, Toll Brothers (tentative)
* William Procida, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Procida Funding and Advisors
* Ryan Severino, CFA, Senior Economist and Associate Director of Research, Reis, Inc.
* Jonathan Schultz, Co-Founder and Managing Principal, Onyx Equities, LLC
* Ronald M. Shapiro, Administrative Director, Rutgers Business School Center for Real Estate Studies
* Dan Shields, Managing Partner, Downing Street Partners, LLC
* Michael H. Sonnabend, Managing Member, PMZ Realty Capital LLC.
* Jonathan Schwartz, Senior Vice President, BNE Real Estate Group / Millennium Homes
* William C. Skelley, Founder and Chairman, iFunding
"The CapRate team has a knack for attracting important people in the market: the room was filled with top owners, equity sources, bankers, attorneys and other dealmakers. The panels were lively and informative as well," Loren Biller, Vice President, Acquisitions, Rockfeld Development Group.
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: 400+ senior-level commercial real estate and service providers firms are expected to attend this full-day market intelligence and networking event. Event space is limited — register today.
225 leading CRE executives have made plans to attend, as of January 28, including:
* Andersen Environmental
* Avant Capital Partners
* Basser Kaufman
* BNE Real Estate Group
* Canyon Capital Realty Advisors
* Capital One Bank
* Carpenter Contractor Trust NY/NJ
* Caryl Communications
* Clal US, Inc.
* Cronheim Mortgage Corp.
* Crown Bank
* Cushman & Wakefield
* Donnelly Kennedy Investments, LLC
* Downing Street Partners, LLC
* Dresdner Robin
* Furnished Quarters
* J.P. Morgan Asset Management
* JF Capital Advisors
* JP Morgan Chase
* KABR Real Estate
* Kearny Federal Savings
* Lincoln Equities Group
* LW Hospitality Advisors
* M&T Bank
* Massey Knakal
* Mill Creek Residential Trust
* Millennium Strategies, Inc
* Milton L. Ehrlich, Inc.
* Minno & Wasko Architects and Planners
* Mission 50
* New Jersey's Clean Energy Program
* New York Grant Company
* NJ TRANSIT
* Onyx Equities, LLC
* Peckar & Abramson, P.C.
* PMZ Realty Capital LLC
* Property Pilot
* Provident Bank
* Prudential Real Estate Investors
* Reis, Inc.
* Rubenstein Partners
* Rutgers Business School Center for Real Estate Studies
* SIB Corp LLC
* Signature Bank
* TD Bank
* The Goldstein Group
* The Kislak Company, Inc.
* The News Funnel
* The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
* Toll Brothers
* Walker & Dunlop
* Weichert Commercial Brokerage, Inc.
* Wilshire Enterprises, Inc.
* WISS & COMPANY, LLP
* Zetlin & De Chiara LLP
Telephone Registration & General Inquiries: Ronnie Niederman | 212-873-3484
Sponsorship/Speaking Inquiries: Brian Klebash | 917-460-3572 | firstname.lastname@example.org
> For the official conference website and online registration: http://cre-events.com/njgoldcoast2014/
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC