MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 at 10:00 AM CST
Online, complimentary registration available at: http://bit.ly/1RRjDGo
Frost & Sullivan Senior Partner Rajiv Kumar
Disruption is a frightening prospect for most companies unaware of new technologies that will soon arrive to threaten their market position and send their strategy, R&D, and product development teams into tailspins. Join Frost & Sullivan's briefing to hear a powerful message about what you should do to get ahead of the threat.
Attend this webinar to:
- Identify emerging technologies that pack maximum potential to fuel global innovation, create novel products, and drive commercial growth
- Build a plan to track technologies impacting your business in a fast converging world
- Expose your mind to multi-billion dollar opportunities arising out of serendipitous technology convergence
The list of emerging technologies across industries is increasing at an exponential rate; however, not every technology is going to disrupt existing business landscapes or transform industries. The challenge is to cut through the 'hype' and identify the truly disruptive technologies from the mere incremental ones. This briefing will showcase the top 50 most promising technologies that will transform businesses, economic and social landscapes, as well as spawn new revenue models, products, and services in the near future.
"Innovation is a critical strategic imperative of most organizations," states Frost & Sullivan Senior Partner Rajiv Kumar. "The key to innovation is in knowing what your customers will need in the future. These 50 technologies are like beacons, which will guide the next strategic movies of innovation executives and R&D professionals."
- To attend the briefing, you can register by visiting: http://bit.ly/1RRjDGo
- For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-top-50-emerging-technologies-driving-business-growth-opportunities-globally-300250910.html
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan