LONDON, June 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Did you know…the world market for Maritime Reconnaissance and Surveillance Systems is estimated at a value of $50 Billion over the next 10 years? This includes Maritime Patrol Aircraft, Maritime UAVs and Airborne ASW Sensors.
For the 14th year, Defence IQ's established maritime community will gather in Rome on the 26-28 September at the Maritime Reconnaissance & Surveillance 2016 summit to address challenges of territorial disputes, aggressive force posturing, counter-narcotics and human trafficking crimes around the world.
Maritime Reconnaissance and Surveillance is the first and only conference to examine the entire maritime surveillance precept by exploring a multi-platform, multi-sensor approach to gathering ISR data. To view the agenda visit the event website here. A copy can also be requested via email at email@example.com .
The established maritime ISR community will gather to hear some fantastic briefings on developing the network of assets, communications, information management and exploitation of data from speakers such as:
- Vice Admiral Stanislaw Zarychta, Commander, Maritime Operations Center, Polish Navy
- Vice Admiral Poolsak Uboltepchai, Deputy Chief of Staff, Royal Thai Navy
- Rear Admiral Alexandru Mîrşu, Chief of Naval Staff, Romanian Navy
- Rear Admiral Gallaudet, Oceanographer and Navigator of the Navy, US Navy
- Rear Admiral Enrico Credendino, Operation Commander, EUNAVFOR Mediterranean
- Rear Admiral Neil Rosayro, Deputy Chief of Staff, Sri Lanka Navy
- First Admiral Manahan Simorangkir, Head of Naval Aviation, Indonesian Navy
In preparation for this inaugural event, Defence IQ have released the Global Maritime Patrol Aircraft Market Report 2016 - 17 which gives a rundown of the world's MPA and maritime UAV holdings and latest procurement activity. View it here.
The Maritime Reconnaissance & Surveillance summit will be taking place in Rome, Italy from 26th - 28th September 2016 (http://www.maritimerecon.com).
Media Contact: Jessica Taylor: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)207-368-9338
Press are invited to attend this important industry summit, if you would like to a complimentary press pass please email Jessica Taylor: email@example.com
SOURCE Defence IQ