WATERBURY, Conn., Nov. 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Therap Services announces the
release of version 7.1 of its integrated suite of documentation,
communication and reporting applications. Therap version 7.1 will feature a
new module, the Individualized Plan of Protective Oversight and Safeguards
and new enhancements to existing Therap modules such as Quarterly Nursing
Reports in the Health Tracking module.
The Individualized Plan of Protective Oversight and Safeguards (IPOP)
module is a new addition to Therap applications and consists of generalized
and residential information that is usually referenced in the Safeguards
section of an Individual Plan. Safeguards are also required to be included
with Individual Service Plans to ensure that when risks are taken they are
done so consciously and with a view to considering the person's best
interests. The Therap IPOP takes a questionnaire based approach to record
both general and residential information needs.
The Quarterly Nursing Report is a new addition to the Health Tracking
module that summarizes a particular individual's approved data from their
Individual Data Form, General Event Reports and also from Health Tracking
material such as medication history, appointments, lab test results,
seizures and height/weight.
Enhancements have also been made to the following modules:
General Event Reports (GER):
* The Therap GER Portable Document Format (PDF) version now supports the
Delaware state requirements.
* The Initial Incident Report form and the Incident Follow-Up Report from
New Jersey's Department of Human Services have been added for the New
* The New York incident reporting forms and PDFs have been updated to
include the revised OMR 147 form and the new OMR 148 -- Reports on
* Provisions have been made to include the Provider's logo on all pages
of the GER PDF.
Individual Service Plan (ISP/IPP)
* The ISP Acknowledgement Report shows when and who acknowledged,
approved, updated or discontinued an ISP.
* Scoring methods that are no longer required can be discontinued from
the list of Provider Administrators.
* The ISP Program and ISP Data search screen now allows you to search by
the ISP name.
* Scoring methods can now be defined from within the ISP Template
* A new interface to create multiple tasks and teaching methods has been
added to make the process easier and faster in ISP Programs and ISP
* Any changes made to ISP Data can now be archived.
* The ISP Data grid has been enhanced so as to allow faster data entry.
* The duration of the reports can now be customized and continuous
comments and recommendations can be added on saved reports.
* Users can now specify a unit of measure, rounding algorithm and
smallest allowed increment to be used for automatic billing unit
calculation for a particular service.
* Provider Administrators can now setup different Cost Center types for
* Provider Administrators will be able to specify the default settings
for generation of notifications for Service Authorizations.
* Provider Administrators can customize billing invoices with a chosen
header, title and footer.
* A printable monthly Attendance Report (PDF) can be generated from the
* A new Transaction Record has been added, using which users will be able
to search for claims that have been sent in a particular transaction
along with their current status.
Individual Data Forms (IDF)
* The Medical contact section of the IDF module has been redesigned so
that users are no longer restricted to one of each type
(i.e. Physician, Dentist, Hospital and Pharmacy)
* The 'Adaptive Level' field has been removed and its existing values,
have been migrated to the Developmental Disability Field
* Blood type has been added as new field in the medical section of the
* Provider administrators can now generate individual contact reports
containing details of all individuals' contacts
Enhancements have also been made to T-Tasks, Staff Scheduling and
Provider Administrator mode. Details of enhancements of each module can be
found from http://www.therapservices.net/release_7.1.html
Therap Services provides secure, cost-effective information,
documentation and communications services tailored to the specific needs of
service providers, health professionals, regulators, and family members to
improve the quality of life for people with developmental disabilities.
Therap's complete suite of applications includes Health Tracking,
Individual and Emergency Data Forms, Individual Service Plans, Behavior
Plans and Tracking, T-Logs, T-Notes, Incident Reports, Management
Summaries, Witness Reports, Supported Employment Tracking, Calendar, Secure
Communications, Staff Scheduling, Training Management System, Attendance
and Electronic Billing. For further information, please visit
SOURCE Therap Services