Ticket Utils Announces New Commerce Platform for Ticket Brokers
Complete Point of Sale System with Powerful Inventory Management and Broker Hub B2B Ticket Exchange
SADDLE BROOK, N.J., March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Ticket Utils, creators of RocketPoster, the widely used eBay ticket broker ecommerce solution and the leading provider of ticket broker software, today announced the release of a new cloud-based inventory management solution ("Point of Sale") for ticket brokers and Broker Hub, a dynamic B2B exchange of secondary ticket inventory for industry professionals only.
The new Point of Sale system is fully integrated with Ticket Utils Sync Center, Seating Charts, Broker Hub and Rocket Poster for eBay to create an end-to-end automated solution for ticket brokers.
"The release of this new commerce platform brings together all of Ticket Utils' professional products into one complete software solution that will ease the entire ticket process for brokers," says Brian Hampel , President of Ticket Utils. "With over 550 ticket brokers currently using our software products, we anticipate fast acceptance of our new platform and quickly expect our clients to realize reduced costs and enhanced revenue."
The Ticket Utils' Point of Sale system includes everything a professional ticket broker requires to run their business efficiently from anywhere in the world all at a low monthly cost starting at only $99/month.
Features of the Ticket Utils' Point of Sale system include:
- Inventory Management – Manage your inventory in real-time using an intuitive web-based interface
- Invoices and Purchase Orders – Create, format and email
- Customer Management – Track customers, suppliers and channels with ease
- Shipping Logistics – One click shipping labels for FedEx, UPS and USPS with integrated tracking
- Seating Charts and Events – Fully integrated with seating charts and a repository of up to date event listings
- Sync Center – Inventory distribution to over 20 marketplaces
- Broker Hub – Fully integrated with our new ticket exchange
- Financial Reporting Suite – Easy management of receivables, payables and P&L reporting
- And more including multi-currency support, multi-user access with minimal setup time required
Ticket Utils also announced the release of Broker Hub, a dynamic B2B exchange of secondary ticket inventory for industry professionals. The exchange will have secure access and be limited to verifiable industry professionals only. With over 550 of the largest ticket brokers in the U.S. and Canada as current Ticket Utils clients, the exchange promises many participants, deep inventory and maximum liquidity potential for ticket brokers.
About Ticket Utils
Ticket Utils is a cloud-based commerce platform for ticket brokers designed to drive innovation, increase productivity and reduce costs.
Media Contact: Brian Hampel Ticket Utils, Inc., 201-556-9090, BrianH@TicketUtils.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Ticket Utils, Inc.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.