NEW YORK, April 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Visiongain assesses that the top 15 companies account for the majority of the connected aircraft market, Currently, the market is relatively small at $1.85bn, with the top 15 companies comprising of aerospace OEMs, IFE system providers and satellite communications firms, which have the technical expertise having established robust positions in the aerospace or telecommunications sectors. With technological developments such as next generation high throughput satellites offering greater bandwidth capacity and coverage, along with continuing demand for Internet connectivity, the market is expected to grow substantially.
It is therefore vital that you have an up to date view of the competitive landscape This report will ensure that you do.
Visiongain's 422 page report will ensure that you keep up to speed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
- Who are the top 15 companies in the connected aircraft market?
- What the rankings of these companies and which ones have the highest market shares?
- What are the primary applications, services and products of each company?
- What are the prospects for each company in the aircraft connectivity sector?
- What are the significant strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for each company?
5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides detailed profiles of 15 leading companies operating within the connected aircraft market including market share, connected aircraft revenues and companies are ranked according this market data:
- BAE Systems plc
- Cobham plc
- Eutelsat Communications SA
- Global Eagle Entertainment Inc
- Gogo Inc
- Honeywell International Inc
- Inmarsat plc
- Iridium Communications Inc
- Kontron AG
- Panasonic Corporation
- Rockwell Collins Inc
- SITA OnAir
- Thales SA
- ViaSat Inc
- Zodiac Aerospace SA
2) The analysis is underpinned by our exclusive interviews with leading experts from:
- Inmarsat plc
- QEST GmbH
3) The study reveals details of 423 aircraft connectivity contracts and programmes.
4) There are 330 tables and figures examining the top 15 connected aircraft companies, including additional information relating to:
- Products and services
- Recent mergers, acquisitions and divestiture activity
- Geographical distribution
5) A SWOT analysis is provided for each company summarising key opportunities and challenges, currently or in the future
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report you will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
This independent, 422 page report, guarantees that you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 330 tables and figures examining the top 15 connected aircraft companies, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of the leading players in your market. Net profit and capital expenditure forecasts, as well as analysis keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
- Anyone involved with the connected aircraft industry
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Aviation regulators
- Aircraft operators i.e. business jets
- Airline marketing and management / executives
- Telecommunications / satellite communications companies
- Aerospace OEMs and system integrators
- R&D personnel
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the connected aircraft sector with an interest in IFEC applications and the IoT. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. Order the Top 15 Connected Aircraft Companies 2016 report now. We look forward to receiving your order.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03752033-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/top-15-connected-aircraft-companies-2016-leaders-for-in-flight-entertainment--connectivity-ifec--the-internet-of-things-iot-300246729.html