LONDON, Nov. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The Middle East defence market is certainly among the world's most densely populated and well funded markets. Military expenditures in the region continue to be high, with Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates among the world's top 10 defence spenders. Defence funding in the region per capita outstrips that of any other geographical region worldwide. Both large and small international military and defence companies compete heavily within this market driven by declining military spending across Europe and the United States. Many of the Middle East's biggest spenders, historically heavily depended on the Western nations, particularly the US, for their military imports, are now consciously looking into diversifying their provider base – a significant recent development contributing to the growth of the local, mostly Turkish, defence industry.
Why you should invest in the Top 15 Companies Competing in the Middle East Defence Market 2015: Prospects For Leading Military Contractors
What is the current state of military expenditure in the Middle East? What are the characteristics of the Middle East defence market? What's the role of international vs local defence contractors in the Middle East? What countries in the Middle East are the biggest defence systems spenders? How can international defence companies offset their declining US/European revenues against the revenues generated in the Middle East region?
Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 380 page report delivers:
- Examine 359 tables, charts and graphs - Why struggle to find key market data? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Discover 666 contracts, projects & programmes providing a comprehensive outlook
- See a thorough assessment of the current state of the Middle East defence market, discover where opportunities exist, and where challenges arise.
- Discover historical sales data for the Top 15 companies in the Middle East defence market from 2009-2013
- What are the dynamics of the Middle East defence market? Which companies have generated the most market share in the region? Which defence systems have generated the most revenue in the Middle East region? Use our collated data and expert insight to grow your business and gain more insight into the Middle East defence market.
- Understand the prospects for the leading defence contractors in the Middle East defence market– where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for defence companies operating in the Middle East from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist based on the report's SWOT analysis for each of the 15 leading companies.
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues, with which products, and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine a very large number of considerable detailed tables containing 666 significant contracts, projects & programmes.
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing Middle Eastern defence market dynamics.
- Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST / SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues:
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading playe
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2736750/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers