NEW YORK, June 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the top 20 cyber security companies revealing their revenues and market share derived from the $80.7bn cyber security market.
Now: The latest announcement that the cyber security pact between the US and China agreed to in September has not prevented Chinese hackers from continuing their efforts to steal intellectual property from US companies, has led visiongain to publish this unique report, which is crucial to your companies.
This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company responding to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you will receive 472 in-depth tables, charts and graphs PLUS 4 EXCLUSIVE interviews with experts from Kaspersky Lab, Honeywell International, IBM and Dell – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 421 page report provides clear detailed insight of the top 20 companies in the cyber security market. It reveals the key activities and performance of these companies in cyber security as well as detailed insight into how current threats to cyber security and requirements for solutions are shaping individual business strategy.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you will be better informed and ready to act.
- Detailed profiles of the top 20 cyber security companies revealing their cyber security revenues, market share and top 20 ranking
- BAE Systems plc
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd (DTTL)
- EMC Corporation
- Ernst & Young Global Ltd (EY)
- Fortinet Inc
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Company
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Kaspersky Lab
- L-3 Communications Corporation
- Leidos Inc
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Symantec Corporation
- Trend Micro Inc
- Each profile contains tables and charts detailing key financial performance indicators
- Detailed tables for a total of 113 cyber security contracts
- Each profile contains contract, services, product and M&A information
- Detailed analysis of company performance and activities, identifying how cyber security threats and protection requirements are influencing business strategy
- Analysis of the key factors, threats and security solutions that are driving the cyber security market
- 472 detailed tables, charts and figures
- 4 Interviews with key opinion leaders informing and underpinning the analysis:
- Alexander Erofeev, Chief Marketing Officer, Kaspersky Lab
- Jeff Zindel, Global Cyber Security Business Leader, and Erick Knapp, Director of Cyber Security Solutions and Technology, Honeywell International Inc
- John Burnham, Director of Strategic Communications, IBM Security Systems
- Julia Pope, Analyst Relations Lead, Dell Inc
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the cyber security industry
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report will keep your cyber security knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- This report will reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market through competitive landscape analysis
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships with leading companies in cyber security
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the leading companies in the cyber security market. You will find data, financial performance, contracts and analyses of these companies.
Buy our report today Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2015: Analysis of Leading Players, Competitive Positioning & Future Market Opportunities. Avoid missing out by staying informed – order our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03421852-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/top-20-cyber-security-companies-2015-analysis-of-leading-players-competitive-positioning--future-market-opportunities-300288895.html