NEW YORK, Oct. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:Top 300 Book Retailers (Global)
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the GlobalBook Retailers. Using the unique Plimsoll method of analysis, each of the top 300 companies included is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages.Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation. The following are some of the key findings of this new report:
• 85 of the 300 companies analysed have been rated as Danger
• 25 companies are ripe for takeover
• 62 companies achieved greater than 10% increase in sales last year.
• 51 companies made a pre-tax loss.
• 100 companies saw sales fall last year. Our analysis gives you this unrivalled market and company intelligence using a simple graphical, numeric and model. Each company is individually analysed in both the company's own currency, and USD ($) for ease of use. These individual analyses highlight a company's strengths and weaknesses instantly.
Along with individual company information, this report also contains a comprehensive study of the market, based on the companies analysed. This key information includes:
• Best trading partners (based on commercial and financial strength)• Sales growth (highest sales, growth rate, size of market based on the companies analysed, average growth)• Profitability (Profit return on assets, pre-tax profit margins, industry average)• Fastest growing companies (performance matrix)
Companies can change at an alarming rate in a very short space of time – be sure to check out the performance of the 85 companies we rate as Danger to see how these companies have declined over 4 years. The Plimsoll Global Analysis will give you an in-depth assessment of the Global Book Retailers industry instantly. Whether you wish to benchmark your own company's results, study the industry in more depth or have a vast array of industry intelligence at your disposal, this report is the ideal resource.
This extensive report is broken into two parts:
1. A complete financial assessment of the market, based on the companies analysed
2. An individual financial performance analysis of each company (2 pages per company)
Specific areas included in the market assessment include;
Section 1 - Best Trading Partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
1.1a – Best Trading Partners definition and industry top 5 list1.1b – Performance matrix (Financial Strength Vs Sales Growth)1.1c – List of Best Trading Partners in the industry
Section 2 - Sales & Market Performance
2.1 – Sales Growth2.1a – 4 year trend analysis 2.1b – Industry Average Sales Growth2.1c – Sales Growth Ranking Table2.1d – Top 50 Companies ranked by Market Share2.2 – Sales Return on Assets2.2a – 4 year trend analysis2.2b – Sales return on total assets2.2c – Sales return on assets ranking table2.2d – Top 50 companies' sales return on assets
Section 3 – Profitability
3.1 – Pre-tax profit margin3.1a – Pre-tax profit margin 4 year trend analysis3.1b – Industry Average pre-tax profit margin3.1c – Pre-tax profit margin ranking table3.1d – Top 50 companies actual pre-tax profit3.2 - Pre-tax profit return on total assets3.2a - Pre-tax profit return on total assets 4 year trend analysis3.2b – Industry average pre-tax profit return on total assets3.2c – Pre-tax profit return on total assets ranking table3.3 - Profitability3.3a – Profitability industry average
4. 0 – How to Use
5.0 – Individual Company Analysis
The individual company assessment gives a complete financial picture of each company listed, including a narrative summary of the analysis. One of our key indicators is the Plimsoll Chart which combines several performance figures to give an overall measurement of the financial strength of any company. The Plimsoll chart is complied through the analysis of several different areas, including;
Sales Growth, Trading Stability, Profitability, Working Capital, Gearing and Immediate Liquidity
As all measurements are standardised, in one report you can quickly compare like with like for every major company in your industry. The accounts of each company appear in its own currency and US$ to allow comparison.
Each individual company analysis includes:
• A full four year financial assessment, Debtor days analysis, Latest sales/profitability rankings. • Employee Performance Analysis, Comparisons against industry average.• Overall company financial rating as read in the Plimsoll Chart, Industry ranking matrix.• Company analysis written summary.Other information in the report includes;
• Details of the Plimsoll Model
• Definition of Terms
• List of Shareholders
• Global Index by region
• Ranking Analysis by sales/profits
• Companies considered but not included
• Index of companiesTo order this report:: Top 300 Book Retailers (Global)
Intl: +1 805-652-2626