LONDON, Jan. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Emerging 5 Transportation Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five transportation services market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five transportation services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key transportation services market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five transportation services market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five transportation services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five transportation services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the emerging five transportation services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five transportation services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five transportation services market?
These countries contributed $656.2 billion to the global transportation services industry in 2016, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $880.1 billion in 2021, with a CAGR of 6% over the 2016-21 period.
Within the transportation services industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $367.6 billion in 2016. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $121.2 and $88.9 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the transportation services industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $483.9 billion in 2021, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $181.0 and $107.5 billion, respectively.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4487657/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/transportation-services-top-5-emerging-markets-industry-guide-2016-300394004.html