Traveling with Kids This Summer? Fast Park offers tips, tricks, giveaways and sweepstakes
CINCINNATI, July 3, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Summer vacations are on many family agendas, but let's face it - traveling with children can be a challenge. For decades, Fast Park, the leading offsite airport parking company, has provided a relaxing start to any trip. This month Fast Park is going a step further to assist parents and caregivers traveling with children this summer with free advice.
Free activity pack for young travelers
Starting Saturday, June 15, Fast Park will provide a "FunTime FastPak" to young travelers ages two to eight. Each backpack has a variety of items including a coloring and activity book, crayons and a snack. The bags will be distributed to families through the end of the summer as supplies last.
Tips and tricks to keep parents sane
On the Fast Park website parents will find travel tips, games and a downloadable app list to keep children busy at the terminal and on the plane as they anxiously await to arrive at their destination. What parents will find:
- Family Travel Tips: advice such as getting the children involved in packing, researching the airport ahead of time for activities, getting through security with little ones and more.
- Family Travel Checklist: a compilation of extra items parents may not think to bring to keep children busy and seated. The list includes making necklaces with paper clips, an in-flight magazine scavenger hunt and more.
- Kid-Friendly Apps: a list of free and paid apps that parents can download on an iPhone, Android or iTouch. New apps downloaded the night before a trip can keep them busy for hours.
- Airport Terminal Games: Parents often make it to the terminal in one piece but keeping the children busy while waiting to board the plane is another story. This link provides information on an airport scavenger hunt and a terminal I Spy game.
Fast Park's Summer of Fun continues with a Fast Park Facebook sweepstakes. This contest is open to all Fast Park Facebook fans and only requires a name and email for entry. For full contest details visit the Fast Park Summer of Fun Facebook application. One grand prize winner will receive a 32GB Kindle Fire HD and a week of free parking. The runner-up will win a Kindle Paperwhite and a week of free parking. Participants can enter the sweepstakes on Fast Park's Facebook page through the Summer of Fun app. In addition, Facebook fans and Twitter followers will also have other opportunities throughout the summer to win blankets, shopping bags and free parking.
For decades, Fast Park has provided a relaxing and worry-free start to a trip with:
- No walking. No waiting. No worries. Car to airport terminal service
- Complimentary luggage assistance
- Complimentary newspaper for the trip from car to airport (available Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. while supplies last)
- Complimentary bottle of water upon exit
- Emergency car service, including battery charging and tire inflation
- Clean, well-lit and fully fenced facility
About Fast Park
Fast Park is a leading offsite airport parking company headquartered in Cincinnati. With 17 facilities in 13 markets throughout the country, its brands include FastPark & Relax, FastPark2, Airport Fast Park and Park Place. Fast Park offers the highest-quality customer service at its facilities 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Its convenient shuttle service transports travelers directly from their parking spot to their terminal. Facilities are located in the following cities: Albuquerque, Austin, Baltimore-BWI, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Houston-IAH, Indianapolis, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Orlando, Raleigh and Tucson, For more information, visit www.theFastPark.com or Fast Park's Facebook page.
Media Contact: Erin Rolfes, Vehr Communications, 513-381-8347, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Fast Park