Treating Refractory Hematological Malignancies - Multiple Myeloma (MM): New Treatment Options Driving In-Licensing and M&A
MUMBAI, India, September 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The report provides an overview of the therapies for Multiple Myeloma (Newly diagnosed - NDMM and relapsed/ refractory - RRMM), unmet need, and limitations of the current standard of care (SoC) for relapsed and refractory MM pts. The report highlights the competition and commercial opportunity in pursuing this therapy area - Comprehensive list of the early and late stage drugs in the clinic, their MoA and the companies developing them.
Detailed financial and competitive analysis of the companies leading in this field for this indication - Celgene, Amgen (post-acquisition of Onyx pharma), and MorphoSys are available within this full report. Key M&A activities that have taken place in this area in the last 5 years and a list of products in early /late-stages of development available for in-licensing are highlighted in the report. This report is built using primary and secondary research data and in-house proprietary database.
Reasons to buy the report.
Useful for investors, Scientists, Business development managers of Pharma companies with focus in oncology to address the following-
- What are the opportunities or new approaches to be deployed in the R&D of the company?
- List of validated and new targets
- In-licensing opportunities - Is the way to go forward and be in the race?
- Commercial opportunity and companies' valuation.
KEY POINTS DISCUSSED IN THE REPORT
- Overview of the Disease and Unmet need
- Drugs in the pipeline: NDMM & RRMM - Mechanism of Action (MoA) and Clinical Stage of development Comparative Clinical data of Late-stage Pipelin e in RRMM and NDDM Ongoing Clinical trial Details of Key Drugs in Pipeline
- Key milestones
- MPA view on the Future of the drugs in the late-stage pipeline Launch Timeline and Commercial Opportunity of Late-stage pipeline M&A and Licensing deals in the last 5 years In-licensing and/or M&A Opportunity
- Detailed Company analysis includes Clinical data of drugs, Milestones, and Valuation - Amgen (AMGN), Celgene (CELG), and MorphoSys (MOR)
Table of Contents:
- Investment Drivers of The Select Companies Covered
- Multiple Myeloma (MM)
- Novel Targets including Monoclonal Antibodies And Small Molecules Offer In-Licensing Opportunity
- Ongoing Clinical Trial Details of Key Drugs in the Pipeline
- Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma (NDMM)
- Opportunity in Emerging market and Expansion in other Geographies
- MPA View on the Future of the Drugs in the Late-Stage pipeline
- Detailed Company Analysis (incl. Clinical Data of Drugs, Milestones, and Valuation)
- Late-stage pipeline
- Celgene (CELG)
- Growth from Marketed products and Label expansion
- Recent Alliances
- Clinical Data from partnered pipeline products in 2H13 and Beyond
- Other Partnered programs
- Novel proprietary technology platforms
- NPV Valuation
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=424897
For more information on the report: http://www.bharatbook.com/healthcare-market-research-reports/treating-refractory-hematological-malignancies-multiple-myeloma-mmnew-treatment-options-driving-in-licensing-and-m-a.html
- Hematological Tumor - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Treating Refractory Hematological Malignancies - Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) and Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML): Emerging Therapeutics
- Other Hematological Disorders - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Drugs and Diagnostics for Hematological Disorders: Global Markets
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
Bharat Book Bureau
UK: +44 7405 208461
USA/Canada - 1-866-279-8368 (Toll free)
India: +91-22-27810772, 27810773
Skype - bharatbook
Live Chat - http://bit.ly/19m3TU4
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau
More by this Source
Consumer Automotive Financial Services in Luxembourg
Dec 06, 2013, 05:30 ET
Cancer Vaccine Partnering Terms and Agreements
Dec 06, 2013, 05:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.