SAO PAULO, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: TPIS3, OTC: TPIUY), a leading Brazilian infrastructure company, hereby announces its preliminary operational data in the two fist months of 2013.
HIGHLIGHTS – 2M13
- The traffic volume increased by 2.4%, reaching 15,000,000 equivalent vehicles, year-to-date. Our individual concessions, Concer, Concepa and Econorte, registered year-on-year equivalent vehicle growth of 0.5%, 3.1% and 4.7%, respectively.
- In the same period, handled container volume at Portonave grows up 2,1% year-on-year to 97,268 TEUs.
- Handled container volume at Maestra totaled 5,176 TEUs, year-to-date.
- Assured energy sold totaled 96,073 MWm year-to-date.
- In relation to the operational data from Viracopos Airport, accumulated passed through the airport in 2013 19,800 aircraft, which handled 1.4 million passengers and 34,100 tons of cargo.
It is important to highlight that the month of February of 2013 has a day less than February of 2012.
The press release including all the operational data is available at www.triunfo.com/ir
SOURCE Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A.