By deploying the Tufin Orchestration Suite together with Check Point R80, customers gain:
- Application-centric management of network connectivity and security policies
- End-to-end change automation for Check Point firewall policies, as well as other network devices and hybrid cloud platforms
- Accelerated implementation with central, automated provisioning of network access changes for Check Point firewalls and for other network devices
- Tightened security controls by enforcing a unified security policy across a multi-vendor network
- Audit readiness and continuous policy compliance across Check Point firewall policies and security policies of other network devices and cloud platforms
- Full visibility of network security policies and connectivity across complex, heterogeneous networks from a single pane of glass, including a vendor-agnostic network topology path analysis
"Tufin shares the Check Point vision that convergence in security management is essential to consistently enforce a unified policy across the organization and protect against cyberattacks," said Alon Kantor, vice president of business development, Check Point. "With the release of R80, Check Point customers consolidate security to simplify complex environments and improve efficiency. Customers implementing Tufin Orchestration Suite along with Check Point R80 can ensure a proactive and consistent enforcement of security policies across physical firewalls and hybrid cloud platforms, resulting in the secure and unified management of the most complex networks worldwide."
Tufin Orchestration Suite was recently named a Finalist in the Best Risk/Policy Management Solution category of the 2017 SC Awards.
The new release will be generally available February 15, 2017.
Tufin® is the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration for enterprise cybersecurity. More than half of the top 50 companies in the Forbes Global 2000 turn to Tufin to simplify management of some of the largest, most complex networks in the world, consisting of thousands of firewall and network devices and emerging hybrid cloud infrastructures. Enterprises select the company's award-winning Tufin Orchestration Suite™ to increase agility in the face of ever-changing business demands while maintaining a robust security posture. The Suite reduces the attack surface and meets the need for greater visibility into secure and reliable application connectivity. Its network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance. Tufin serves over 1,800 customers spanning all industries and geographies; its products and technologies are patent-protected in the U.S. and other countries. Find out more at www.tufin.com.
Follow Tufin on Twitter: @TufinTech
Read more on Tufin's blog: Suite Talk
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tufin-extends-check-point-r80-security-management-across-a-multi-vendor-network-300380310.html