Two Weeks to New Jersey Apartment Summit: Look Who's Speaking & Attending Industry-Leading Multifamily Event Attendance Builds for New Jersey Apartment Summit: Tri-State's Most Active Investors, Owners, Developers & Capital Sources to Attend
FLORHAM PARK, N.J., Oct. 17, 2013 PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Northern New Jersey is one of the nation's hottest multifamily markets. In close proximity to New York City, the region is continuing to attract the myriad of new tenants in Gold Coast, Northern/Suburban and Central markets. Developers continue to break ground on new luxury, mixed-income and affordable units. Join the expected 400+ New Jersey and Tri-State commercial real estate executives, service providers and consultants for The Third Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit on October 30.
400+ are expected to attend this year to hear industry executives discuss the most important trends and patterns:
* The "tale of two states:" Exploring the mix of state-based family-run firms and the continued influx of institutional capital
* What has been the impact of out-of-state investors? Why are they buying in New Jersey?
* Analysis of rental growth in the various markets and property types
* Analysis of new and innovative projects in affordable, mixed-income and luxury
* Predictions for the next 12-24 months: Who will buy, who will become eager to sell, and will New Jersey see the emergence of new investors?
Attending Investors, Owners & Developers:
* Advance Realty Development
* Alliance Residential Company
* AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
* Avenue Investments
* BNE Real Estate Group / Millennium Homes
* Bozzuto Management Group
* Equis Realty Partners
* Hoboken Brownstone Company
* Home Properties
* J.P. Morgan Asset Management
* LPZ Management
* Madison Apartment Group, L.P.
* Matrix Development Group
* MDF Development Group LLC
* Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC
* MWRE INC
* Murnick Property Group
* Squiretown Properties, LLC
* The Bozzuto Group
* The Pinnacle Companies, LLC
* Toll Brothers, Inc.
* Treetop Development
* Value Companies
* Windsor Communities
* Woodmont Properties
* Brigid Callahan Harrison, Professor of Political Science and Law, Montclair State University
* Mitchell S. Berkey, Co-Chair, Real Estate, Development and Land Use Group, Wolff & Samson PC
* Kevin Cummings, President and Chief Executive Officer, Investors Bank
* Mark DeLillo, Founding Member & Managing Partner, BlueGate Partners, LLC
* Jeff Dunne, Vice Chairman, CBRE, Inc
* Conor G. Fennessy, Vice President of Government Affairs, New Jersey Apartment Association
* Frank Ferruggia, Partner, McCarter & English, LLP
* Frank Fico, Manager – East, On-Site
* Alan R. Hammer, Member, Brach Eichler, LLC
* Senator Raymond J. Lesniak
* Adam Mermelstein, Managing Member, Treetop Development
* Patrick Murray, Director, Monmouth University Polling Institute
* Peter Rand, Vice President and Senior Relationship Manager, KeyBank Real Estate Capital
* Charles C. Schoenau, Managing Director, Insurent Agency Corporation
* Tom Wilson, Partner, Kaufman Zita Group
* David B. Wolfe, Member, Skoloff & Wolfe
* Ryan Severino, Senior Economist and Associate Director of Research, Reis, Inc.
* Andrew B. Abramson, President/CEO, Value Companies, Inc.
* Edward D. Brown, Senior Vice President/Managing Director, NorthMarq Capital
* Patrick Gniadek, Vice President, Investments, AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
> Register for The Third Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit: www.cre-events.com/njas2013
For speaking, exhibiting, sponsorship inquiries:
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC