LONDON, Jan. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- An elevator or lift can be defined as a machine installed in buildings to carry, lift, transport or move people and goods from one floor to another. An elevator can be used in various types of settings such as residential complexes, commercial buildings, malls, hospitals, etc., for moving passengers or goods from one level to another. Surging urbanization and continuous announcement of government projects with an aim to improve the country's infrastructure are fuelling the demand for high rise buildings in the country, which, in turn, is boosting the demand for elevators & escalators in the country. Mounting industrial applications of elevators, technological advancements and growing demand for energy efficient devices are expected to drive the demand for smart elevators with high security features and better access control features during 2016 – 2021. In addition, growing government focus towards building high class infrastructure coupled with increasing investments on improvement of public infrastructure such as construction of new airports and metro rail projects in large cities are driving the demand for elevators & escalators in the UAE.
According to "UAE Elevators & Escalators Market, By Type of Carriage, By Type of Machinery, By Type of Door, By End Use, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", the elevators market in the UAE is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during 2016 – 2021, on account of improving living standards, booming industrialization and growing construction market, which is backed by massive investments by public and private enterprises coupled with increasing foreign direct investments (FDIs) in the country. Passenger elevators occupied the largest share in the UAE elevators market in 2015. The segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period as well owing to surging disposable income, increase in number of residential units, booming hospitality industry and expanding aging population. Region-wise, northern region is the largest demand generating region for elevators as well as escalators in the country. Some of the major companies operating in the UAE elevators market are ETA Melco, Kone Middle East, Otis, Schindler and ThyssenKrupp, among others. "UAE Elevators & Escalators Market, By Type of Carriage, By Type of Machinery, By Type of Door, By End Use, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects of UAE elevators & escalators market:
- UAE Elevators & Escalators Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type of Carriage (Passenger, Freight & Others), By Type of Machinery (Hydraulic Vs. Traction), By Type of Door (Manual Vs. Automatic), By Region, By End User, By Company
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of UAE elevators & escalators market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, elevators & escalators companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with elevators & escalators manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4646996/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/uae-elevators--escalators-market-by-type-of-carriage-by-type-of-machinery-by-type-of-door-by-end-use-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011---2021-300396210.html