UHS-Pruitt Centers Among Top Ten Percent
- Earning national awards for customer and workforce satisfaction -
NORCROSS, Ga., Nov. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- UHS-Pruitt Corporation announced today that nineteen of its skilled nursing and rehabilitation center locations were among the leaders in workplace and customer satisfaction scores according to recent surveys from My InnerView. The national leading provider of performance-improvement solutions for the senior care profession, My InnerView, issues annual "Excellence in Action" awards to the top 10% of those surveyed. In 2010-2011, nearly 5,500 nursing homes participated in the quality assessment.
The following UHS-Pruitt centers have been recognized:
Workforce Satisfaction Award Winners:
- Heritage Healthcare at Crestwood
- Heritage Healthcare at Spring Valley
- Heritage Healthcare of Elkin
- Heritage Healthcare of Griffin
- Heritage Healthcare of Lilburn
- Heritage Healthcare of Valdosta
- Heritage Healthcare of West Atlanta
- The Oaks at Town Center
- Two Rivers Healthcare -Trent Campus
- UniHealth Magnolia Manor South
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care -Barnwell
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care -Carolina Point
- Unihealth Post-Acute Care of Durham
Customer Satisfaction Award Winners:
- Heritage Healthcare of LaFayette
- Heritage Healthcare of Toomsboro
Customer AND Workforce Satisfaction Award Winners:
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care - Lanier
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care - Moultrie
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care - Santa Rosa
- Heritage Healthcare of Fort Oglethorpe
"UHS-Pruitt has always encouraged open communication methods believing that transparency can lead to a superior work environment, and in turn to a quality health care setting for our patients," said Neil L. Pruitt, Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "We use My InnerView as a method of measuring and identifying our successes, as well as areas that can use improvement. I am very proud of these awards, and more importantly, of the hard work and dedication that our team of professional caregivers displays each and every day."
About UHS-Pruitt Corporation
Since 1969, UHS-Pruitt Corporation provides management-related services for a spectrum of high quality healthcare providers throughout the Southeast. Known for its proactive performance improvement programs and holistic care post-acute care services, UHS-Pruitt's "commitment to caring" defines not only what they do, but the culture in which its skilled network of dedicated providers work. With more than 200 affiliated service locations in Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina, the UHS-Pruitt Corporation family of providers touches the lives of over 24,000 patients each day through skilled nursing healthcare centers, home care and home health agencies, hospice agencies, assisted living facilities, institutional pharmacies, and programs in rehabilitation, nutrition, adult day care, community care, and care management.
For more information about the UHS-Pruitt Corporation, please visit www.URReady.com.
SOURCE UHS-Pruitt Corporation
More by this Source
The Oaks Of Athens Now Open
Aug 27, 2013, 14:17 ET
Healthcare Professionals Honored with 2013 Guiding Light Caregiver Awards
Jul 03, 2013, 16:17 ET
UHS-Pruitt Corporation Names New Chief Clinical Officer
Aug 02, 2013, 16:19 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.