UK Online Retail Market Dynamics, US and Australia Retailing 2018 Forecasts
DALLAS, June 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports.com adds Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in the UK, 2014 , The Future of Retailing in the US to 2018 - Consumer and retailer trends, issues and market dynamics and The Future of Retailing in Australia to 2018 - Consumer and retailer trends, issues and market dynamics market research reports to its store.
Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Development in the UK 2014 market research report provides the magnitude, growth, share, and dynamics of the online retail industry in the UK. It is an essential tool for companies active across the UK's online retail value chain and for new companies considering entry into the UK's online retail market. It provides data for historic and forecast online retail sales, and also includes the business environment and country risk related to the UK's online retail environment. In addition, it analyses the key consumer attitudes and behaviors shaping the online retail industry. Complete report is available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/338942.html .
By examining best practice from the leading national large-scale online retailers (but specifically excluding the likes of Amazon, whose sites are well-known and vary little by country), as well as reviewing innovative approaches from smaller retailers, the report provides insights and ideas about how best to approach growing online sales for your business.
Companies mentioned in Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in the UK, 2014 market research report include ASOS, Argos, Ocado, John Lewis, Tesco, Asda, Next and Debenhams. Order a copy of this report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=338942 .
- The share of M-commerce in E-commerce will witness a significant rise, driven by growing sales of smartphones in the UK
- Online retailers will continue to be largely benefitted by the growing online sales in holiday season
- Click and collect services have witnessed substantial growth influenced by growing consumer interest for these services
- Online food and grocery sales growth surpasses offline channels, driven by online offers.
- Provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online consumer shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories), and reviews of the latest best practice in online retail site design
- Based on the latest data, the report not only provides details of the size and growth of this increasingly important channel, it also provides essential context on the penetration of online sales by product groups, how growth has developed over time, and key factors that will drive this market in the future.
Consumer and retailer trends, issues and market dynamics on The Future of Retailing in the US and in Australia to 2018 are discussed in other two newly published retailing market research reports.
Key Findings of The Future of Retailing in the US to 2018 - Consumer and retailer trends, issues and market dynamics research report (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/287535-the-future-of-retailing-in-the-us-to-2018-consumer-and-retailer-trends-issues-and-market-dynamics.html ) include:
- Consumers remain skeptical on the growth of the US economy and continue their value conscious behavior
- Omni-channel retailing gains importance as shoppers increasingly look towards more convenient options
- Big box retailers open smaller format stores to beat weakening sales in existing stores
- Online retail channel fastest growing channel despite posting single digit growth in 2013-2018, while convenience stores are increasing fast
- Food and grocery will remain the major product category for retailers over the next five years, while music, video and entertainment software category will register the fastest growth rate.
Companies mentioned in this report cover Walmart, Target, Kroger, Safeway, SuperValu, Publix, Delhaize Group, Ahold, Meijer, Inc, The Home Depot, Lowe's, Ace, Sears, Kohl's, Belk, JC Penney, Dillard's, on Ton,Macy's, Nordstrom, ALCO Stores, Kroger, Couche-Tard, Casey's, Corner Store, Sunoco, RaceTrac, Susser, Kum and Go, Amazon US, Best Buy, L.L. Bean and ModCloth. Order a copy of this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=287535 .
Key Findings of The Future of Retailing in Australia to 2018 - Consumer and retailer trends, issues and market dynamics research report (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/287536-the-future-of-retailing-in-australia-to-2018-consumer-and-retailer-trends-issues-and-market-dynamics.html ) include:
- The rise in online retailing, expansion of international retailers, and M-commerce are key to industry's growth in Australia
- There is a notable increase in consumers who shop online and prefer omni-channel shopping
- Overseas retailers are gaining traction among Australian consumers, while the domestic players lag behind in online initiatives
- Hypermarkets, supermarkets, and hard discounters will remain as key retail channels, while online records highest growth rate
Companies mentioned in this report cover Woolworths Australia, Coles, Specialty Fashion Group, HandM Australia, Country Road, Zara Australia, Gap Australia, F1RST Tax and Duty Free, DFS Galleria, LS travel retail, JR Group, Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Hollister and Uniqlo Australia. Order a copy of this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=287536 .
Another new market research report titled Retailing in China - Market Summary and Forecasts : Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2018 says strong economic growth and the move to become a consumer led economy will be just one factor driving significant growth in Chinese retail sales to 2018. A changing shopping modefrom functional, deal driven to emotional, status driven, is creating new opportunities for both value for money and premium products. Presence in the online channel will be a key factor over the next five years, as online retail sales witness high growth. The success of international fashion brands opens up new opportunities for international mass market and value led brands in clothing and footwear in China. The food and grocery segment will continue to be dominated by local players. The high growth in the jewelry, watches and accessories segment will witness increased competition. Complete report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/287184-retailing-in-china-market-summary-and-forecasts-comprehensive-overview-of-the-market-consumer-and-competitive-context-with-retail-sales-value-and-forecasts-to-2018.html .
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 400,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Connect With Us on: