DUBLIN, May. 08, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "U.S. Essential Oil Market Analysis By Product (Frankincense, Tea Tree, Sandalwood, Clove, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lemongrass, Cedarwood, Rosemary, Thyme, Basil, Citronella), By Application (Flavors, Fragrances, Aromatherapy), Segment Forecast 2014-2025" report to their offering.
The U.S. essential oil market is projected to reach USD 7.34 billion by 2024
The demand for natural and organic products is splurging in the United States, and so is the consumption of essential oils by the personal care and cosmetics industries.
Use of essential oils as a flavoring and aromatic agents is flourishing across distinct industries including food & beverages, medical, cleaning & home, spa & relaxation and others. Moreover, the healing properties of the essential oils and rising popularity of natural products for treating medical ailments has propelled this growth.
The U.S. holds a prominent share in the essential oils market owing to beneficial government regulations and exemptions on import duty. The cosmetic industry is growing speedily around the globe and U.S. being the hub for many of these companies, demand for the essential oils is projected to witness rapid growth in upcoming years.
The market is in a growing stage and consists of a vast number of players. However, price sensitivity is one of the significant challenges posed by the companies. Moreover, limited availability of the raw materials and strict regulations on the harvesting and cultivation are some other hindering factors.
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- Lemon oil is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2016 to 2024.
- Frankincense essential oil expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 9.4% in terms of revenue over the forecast period
- Sandalwood, tea tree, frankincense, clove, rosemary, etc. oils observe significant demand from aromatherapy applications
- Aromatherapy segment is expected to account for over 25% of the revenue share by 2024 and will probably witness an estimated CAGR of 9.2% during 2014 to 2024
- The region is characterized by rising consumer disposable incomes and fast-paced expansion of the food & beverage industries
- The fragrance application segment holds the largest market share and is expected to grow at CAGR of 8.8% over the forecast period
- Numerous stews, sauces, soups, salad dressings, and beverages such as juices and alcoholic cocktails are highly enhanced using essential oils as flavoring agents
- Influential companies operating in the market include Biolandes SAS, Young Living Essential Oils, doTerra International, Ungerer Limited, etc.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Methodology and Scope
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Snapshot
3.1 U.S. essential oils- Industry snapshot and key buying criteria
4 U.S. Essential Oil Market Industry Outlook
4.1 Market segmentation
4.2 Market size and growth prospects, 2014 - 2024
4.3 U.S. essential oils market value chain analysis
4.4 U.S. essential oil market dynamics
5 Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1 Market share by product, 2015 & 2024
5.2 U.S. essential oils demand by product ,2014 - 2024 (Tons) (USD Million)
5.2.4 Tea tree
6 Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
6.1 Market share by application, 2015 & 2024
6.2 Market demand by application, 2014 - 2024 (Tons) (USD Million)
7 Competitive Landscape
8 Company Profiles
- Aura Cacia
- Nature's Truth, LLC
- The Nature's Bounty Co.
- NOW Foods
- doTERRA International
- Rocky Mountain Oils
- The Lebermuth Company
- Ungerer Limited
- Young Living Essential Oils
- Biolandes SAS
- The Essential Oil Company
- Eden Botanicals
- Edens Garden
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xmlx82/u_s_essential
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-states-essential-oil-market-analysis-2014-2017--2024-frankincense-tea-tree-sandalwood-clove-eucalyptus-lemon-lemongrass-cedarwood-rosemary-thyme-basil-citronella---research-and-markets-300453313.html
SOURCE Research and Markets