NEW YORK, July 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Rising demand for automotive spark plugs in India can be attributed to growing automotive industry, continuously expanding petrol based vehicle fleet size, increasing passenger car and two-wheeler sales and rising purchasing power of consumers. According to the OICA, motorization rate in India increased from 20 per 1,000 inhabitants in 2013 to 22 per 1,000 inhabitants in 2014. Expanding fleet size of passenger cars, two-wheelers and three-wheelers is forecast to fuel demand for automotive spark plugs in the coming years. Moreover, continuous government support in the form of various initiatives such as National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRiP), Focus Market Scheme (FMS), Automotive Mission Plan 2006-2016, National Electric Mobility Mission Plan (NEMMP) 2020, Make in India Program, etc., are anticipated to underpin growth in the country's automotive spark plugs market in the ensuing years.
According to the TechSci Research report, "India Automotive Spark Plug Market By Vehicle Type, By Type, By Demand Category, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021", automotive spark plug market in India is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during 2016-2021, on account of rising automobile production and sales, and growing demand for petrol based vehicles. North India dominates India automotive spark plug market, followed by South India, due to strong demand for spark plugs from OEM and replacement segments in both the regions. Few of the leading companies operating in India automotive spark plug market include Bosch, Federal-Mogul, NGK and Denso. "India Automotive Spark Plug Market By Vehicle Type, By Type, By Demand Category, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report elaborates following aspects of automotive spark plug market in India:
- India Automotive Spark Plug Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Two-Wheeler & Three-Wheeler), By Type (Copper, Platinum & Iridium), and By Demand Category (OEM Vs. Replacement)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of automotive spark plug market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, spark plug companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with vehicle manufactures, automotive spark plug companies, distributors, retailers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03954945-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-states-membrane-market-by-type-microfiltration-reverse-osmosis-ultrafiltration-and-others-by-application-water-and-wastewater-treatment-haemodialysis-pharmaceutical-chemical-etc-competition-forecast-and-opportu-300294872.html