NEW YORK, Feb. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- A water purifier is a mechanically developed device which by the means of a fine physical barrier, a chemical process or a biological process eliminates unwanted impurities such as bacteria, viruses and protozoan parasites from water and makes it fit for household, commercial and industrial consumption. According to the United States Environmental Protection Standards, the country is supplying safest tap water across the globe. Moreover, the country generates the largest demand for water for domestic purposes, followed by India and Brazil. Owing to stringent government regulations, large number of water monitoring systems and high water quality standards, the quality of surface water in the country has maintained. However, rapid population growth coupled with growing urbanization is increasing the water pollution levels in the country. Additionally, growing industrialization has resulted in dumping of waste and wastewater in rivers, which are a major source of fresh water in the United States. Moreover, the recurring floods in California and leakage of crude oil during transportation has polluted rivers and lakes in the country with chemical compounds. Uneven accessibility to freshwater resources has raised the demand for desalination process, and this is anticipated to fuel the sales of water purifiers in the country during forecast period.
According to "United States Water Purifiers Market, By Technology, By Mode of Operation, By Sales Channel, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2025", the water purifiers market in the United States is anticipated to cross $5.8 Billion by 2025, on account of growing urbanization, increasing level of contamination in tap water and improving standard of living. Moreover, growing awareness among consumers regarding increasing microbial and chemical contamination in the surface water sources and harmful effects of bottled water on human health is expected to boost the sales of water purifiers in the country over the next five years. Gravity/Offline water purifiers occupied the largest share in the US water purifiers market in 2015. The segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period as well, owing to low cost, less installation and maintenance cost associated with this technology. Region-wise, midwest region is the largest demand generating region forwater purifiers in the country. Some of the major companies operating in US water purifiers market are Culligan International Company, Sun Water System Inc., Helen of Troy Limited, Pentair PLC and The Clorox Company, among others. "United States Water Purifiers Market, By Technology, By Mode of Operation, By Sales Channel, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2025"discusses the following aspects of United States water purifiers market:
- United States Water Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Technology (Ultraviolet, Membrane & Gravity/ Offline), By Mode of Operation (Faucet Mounted, Under Sink & Counter Top), By Sales Channel (Retail, Online, Direct & Professional Channel), By End User (Urban Vs. Rural), By Region
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of United States water purifiers market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, water purifiers manufacturers, vendors, dealers other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with water purifiers manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04683647-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-states-water-purifiers-market-by-technology-by-mode-of-operation-by-sales-channel-by-end-user-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011---2025-300403846.html