NEW YORK, August 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
ACI Association has initiated research coverage on IAMGOLD Corp. (NYSE: IAG). Select highlights from the internally released reports are being made available to the general public (included below), with access to the entirety of the research available to new members.
Today, membership is open to readers on a complementary basis at the following URL: http://www.aciassociation.com/?c=IAG
Highlights from our IAG Report include:
- Drilling Results from Boto Gold Project - On July 20, 2015, the Toronto-based international gold producer IAMGOLD Corp published additional drilling results from its Boto Gold Project in eastern Senegal, West Africa. In the release, the Company reported assay results from the final 26 infill diamond drill holes. The infill diamond drill holes totaled 7,782 metres, out of the 12,416 metres completed during the 2015 delineation drilling program. The highlights from the assay results include:
- Drillhole DBDD-2253: 25 metres grading 4.26 g/t gold, including 8 metres grading 8.80 g/t gold
- Drillhole DBDD-2255: 25 metres grading 3.07 g/t gold
- Drillhole DBDD-2259: 32 metres grading 2.81 g/t gold, including 3 metres grading 9.61 g/t gold and 65 metres grading 1.57 g/t gold
- Drillhole DBDD-2269: 18 metres grading 4.96 g/t gold, including 4 metres grading 17.15 g/t gold
- Drillhole DBDD-2280: 36 metres grading 3.59 g/t gold, including 7 metres grading 9.46 g/t gold
- Brief Description of Boto Project - Located in eastern Senegal along the Senegal-Mali border, IAMGOLD's Boto project comprises 236 square kilometres of exploration licenses. Describing the geological setting of the project, the Company stated that the area is similar to the prolific Sadiola and Loulo gold districts in adjacent Mali, being underlain by highly prospective, Birimian-aged metasedimentary, volcanic and intrusive rocks along a seven kilometre strike length of the Senegal-Mali Shear Zone. Further, the project hosts an indicated resource of 22.8 million tonnes averaging 1.7 grams of gold per tonne for 1.23 million ounces and an inferred resource of 10.96 million tonnes averaging 1.8 grams of gold per tonne for 635,000 ounces. A considerable amount of total resources, in percentage terms, are derived from Malikoundi deposit. According to the Company, the newly discovered Malikoundi deposit is the largest deposit discovered to date on the property.
- Revising the Resource Model with Results - With the completion of the 12,416 metres of diamond drilling in 2015, IAMGOLD has successfully completed the infill delineation drilling campaign. The Company initiated this 50x50 metre drilling campaign in 2014. The Company informed that the final assay results are being incorporated into a revised resource model which will allow completion of an updated resource estimate anticipated in the third quarter. Besides, the Company has prepared the metallurgical composite samples from selected core samples and has sent them to Canada for further metallurgical test work in Q3 2015.
To find out how this influences our rating on IAMGOLD Corp., read the full report in its entirety here: http://www.aciassociation.com/?c=IAG
About ACI Association:
Active Charter Investors Association ("ACI Association") produces regular sponsored and non-sponsored reports, articles, stock market blogs, and popular investment newsletters covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and micro-cap stocks. ACI Association has two distinct and independent departments. One department produces non-sponsored analyst certified content generally in the form of press releases, articles and reports covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and the other produces sponsored content (in most cases not reviewed by a registered analyst), which typically consists of compensated investment newsletters, articles and reports covering listed stocks and micro-caps. Such sponsored content is outside the scope of procedures detailed below.
ACI Association has not been compensated; directly or indirectly; for producing or publishing this document.
PRESS RELEASE PROCEDURES:
The non-sponsored content contained herein has been prepared by a writer (the "Author") and is fact checked and reviewed by a third party research service company (the "Reviewer"). Rohit Tuli, a CFA® charter holder (the "CFA®"), provides necessary guidance in preparing the document templates. The Reviewer has reviewed and revised the content, as necessary, based on sound investment judgment and publicly available information which is believed to be reliable. The Reviewer and the CFA® have not performed any independent investigations or forensic audits to validate the information herein. Unless otherwise noted, any content outside of this document has no association with the Author, the Reviewer, or the CFA® (collectively referred to as the "Production Team") in any way. The Production Team is compensated on a fixed monthly basis and do not hold any positions of interest in any of the securities mentioned herein.
ACI Association, the Author, the Reviewer and the CFA® (collectively referred to as the "Publishers") are not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by the Publishers whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. The Publishers expressly disclaim any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Additionally, the Publishers do not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
NOT AN OFFERING
This document is not intended as an offering, recommendation, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned or discussed, and is to be used for informational purposes only. Please read all associated disclosures and disclaimers in full before investing. Neither ACI Association nor any party affiliated with us is a registered investment adviser or broker-dealer with any agency or in any jurisdiction whatsoever. To download our report(s), read our disclosures, or for more information, visit http://www.aciassociation.com/.
ACI Association is not available to residents of Belarus, Cuba, Canada, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or Somalia. Do not send email to robottrap (at) aciassociation.com.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.