VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, December 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
While North America will continue to be the most attractive market, the temperature controlled packaging solutions market in Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will witness steady gains.
According to a comprehensive analysis on the global temperature controlled packaging solutions market by Future Market Insights, companies seeking thermally-regulated packaging solutions for unhampered delivery of their products will continue to opt for insulated containers, with chest-type containers accounting for significant demand. However, during the forecast period 2016-2026, revenue share of insulated containers in the global market is forecasted to incur a minor decline, owing to increasing demand for PUR shippers, VIP shippers, and panels & envelopes.
"In terms of value, the US$ 6.4 billion temperature controlled packaging solutions market is projected to grow at an impressive 9.3% CAGR through 2026." - Future Market Insights
China will witness a 13.5% CAGR - the highest for any country globally, whereas India, Australia & New Zealand, and Japan will remain the other lucrative markets for temperature controlled packaging solutions in Asia Pacific.
Since food & beverage and healthcare companies are predominantly the largest end users of temperature controlled packaging solutions, manufacturers are focussing on incorporating advanced technologies, reusable insulating materials, and even collaborating transportation operations with third-party logistics companies. The use of temperature controlled packaging technologies will be principally concentrated in chilled applications over frozen applications. In 2016, about half of the global market value will be associated with temperature controlled packaging revenues garnered through chilled applications.
Preview Analysis on Global Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Market Value Share, By End User: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/temperature-controlled-packaging-solutions-market
Prominent players in the global temperature controlled packaging solutions market, including Sonoco Products Company, Cryopak, and Pelican BioThermal are based in the US, strengthening the influence of North America in the global market. Sofigram SA Ltd. (France), Cold Chain Technologies (US), Saeplast (Iceland), and Snyder Industries Inc. (US) are some of the leading players in the global market profiled in Future Market Insights' research report.
Timeline on the competitive backdrop in the global temperature controlled packaging solutions market:
- December, 2015: Cryopak advanced its packaging solutions for thermally-sensitive food shipments by introducing an enhanced single-use temperature monitor for regulating shipment temperatures
- April, 2016: Pelican BioThermal extended its global cold chain network by setting up distribution partnerships in South American countries such as Brazil and Chile
- May, 2016: Pelican BioThermal's packaging solutions for life science end users added Tribalco, LLC's innovative technology in mobile critical care blood transport
- December, 2016: DHL Supply Chain collaborated with researchers to test validation of a new software that lowers carbon emissions during logistic operations
Speak with Analyst for any Report Related Quires: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-594
In the report titled "Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Market: Global Industry Analysis & Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026," Future Market Insights has included factors that define the growth of the global temperature controlled packaging solutions market in the coming decade. For instance, healthcare industries will continue to be deeply integrated with temperature-regulating packagers for transportation of biological products or new drug candidates that need complete isolation from the external environment. Meanwhile, existing global distribution chains will be willing to partner with companies that offer thermally-regulated packaging. High costs, growing popularity of rental packaging or per-trip basis logistic models, and a ramified intermodal conveyance system will act as major growth inhibitors for the global temperature controlled packaging solutions market.
More From FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Beverage Packaging Market Segmentation by Raw Material - Glass, Metal, Plastic, Paper/Paperboard; by Product Type - Glass Bottles, Alcoholic Beverages, Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSD)/ Soda, Plastic Bottles, Cans, Liquid Cartons, Pouch/Sachets: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/global-beverage-packaging-market
- North America Fresh Meat Packaging Market Segmentation By Material Type - PE, PVC, BOPP, PA, EVOH, PP and Others; By Layer Type - Monolayer, 3-Layer, 5-Layer, 7-Layer And 9-Layer; By Packaging Format - MAP, VTP, VSP and Others; By Meat Type - Beef, Pork, Poultry and Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/north-america-fresh-meat-packaging-films-market
- Next Generation Packaging Market Segmentation By Product Type - Active, Intelligent, And Modified Atmosphere; By Application - Food And Beverages, Healthcare And Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care; By Key Regions - North America, Western Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, Eastern Europe, Latin America and the Middle East and Africa: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/next-generation-packaging-technology-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Packaging Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
SOURCE Future Market Insights