LONDON, Aug. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- United States automobile industry, comprising automakers and component suppliers, accounts for around 3% of the country's GDP. United States has 48 manufacturing facilities of 13 major automobile companies including Ford, General Motors, Toyota, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, Mitsubishi, etc., located in 39 cities across 14 states. Over the next five years, the country's automotive components market, including the brake pads, shoes & linings segments, is expected to witness growth on the back of anticipated increase in automobile sales as well as expanding vehicle fleet in the US. Federal Mogul and Bosch are the largest players operating in the United States brake pads, shoes & linings market.
According to the TechSci Research report, "US Automotive Brake Pads, Shoes & Lining Market, By Vehicle Type, By Demand Category, By Brake Type Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", United Sates automotive brake pads, shoes & linings market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during 2016-2021. Changes in braking rules and regulations related to use of copper and other toxic materials in brake pads and shoes in the United States, is expected to influence the country's brake pads, shoes and linings market over the next few years. In 2015, light commercial vehicle segment dominated the country's automotive vehicle market, followed by passenger car segment. "US Automotive Brake Pads, Shoes & Lining Market, By Vehicle Type, By Demand Category, By Brake Type Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" report elaborates following aspects of brake pads, shoes & lining market:
- United States Brake Pads, Shoes & Linings Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, LCV, M&HCV, Two-Wheelers, OTR), By Demand Category (OEM Vs Replacement), By Brake Type (Brake Pads, Brake Shoes, Brake Linings)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of brake pads, shoes & linings market in the United States
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, automobile component suppliers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with vehicle manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4031798/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-automotive-brake-pads-shoes-and-linings-market-by-vehicle-type-passenger-car-lcv-mhcv-etc-by-demand-category-oem-vs-replacement-by-brake-type-brake-pads-shoes-etc-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011--300308747.html