LONDON, Dec. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Executive Summary
Increasing pipeline infrastructural investments coupled with ageing present pipeline infrastructure in the country would propel growth in US Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Market.
The US Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Market is growing at a moderate rate over last five years on account of rising expenditure of pipeline companies on maintenance of the ageing pipelines in the country and escalating role of government in empowering usage of leak detection measures to avoid disastrous leakage. During 2015-20, US Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Market is anticipated to grow at an increased rate on account of robust expansion plans of the new pipeline projects coupled with newly found shale reserves.
Moreover, increase in number of pipelines with newly proposed plans of oil and gas transmission is further anticipated to boost the overall leak detection system market in the coming years.
According to Azoth Analytics research report, "US Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection System (LDS) Market: Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2015-2020) - (Segment By Region, By Application - Offshore & Onshore, By Equipment - Flow meters, Pressure Sensors, Fibre Optics)", oil and gas pipeline leak detection system market in the US is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 0.37% during 2015–2020F. On the basis of technology market is segmented into various types of Internal and External Leak Detectors. Traditional leak detectors such as flow meters and pressure sensors are anticipated to grow the market of oil and gas leak detectors in the next five years. However, these are anticipated to lose their share to relatively new leak detectors such as fibre optics and acoustic sensors. Southeast region dominated the revenue contribution share in 2014 and the region is forecast to continue its domination through 2020. Few of the leading companies operating in Oil and Gas pipeline leak detection market in the US include Synodon Inc., Enbridge Inc., Omega Technologies and Perma-Pipe Inc.
Scope of the Report
US Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection System (LDS) Market: Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2015-2020) – (Segment By Region, By Application - Offshore & Onshore, By Equipment - Flow meters, Pressure Sensors, Fibre Optics) analyzes the following aspects of oil and gas pipeline leak detection market in the US:
- Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application(Onshore and Offshore), By Equipment(Flow meters, Pressure sensors, Fibre Optics and Acoustic Emissions)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Market Entry Strategies for Domestic/Foreign Players
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of oil and gas pipeline leak detection market in the US
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, leak detection system manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain insights on the prevalent market entry strategies in downstream oil and gas market for domestic as well as foreign companies
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail limited customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3489679/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers