Using Games for Training; Workshop for HR Professionals
SEATTLE, June 28, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Senior HR and organizational development professionals at large corporations along with government training directors considering implementing programs to utilize games for workforce training and talent development can learn actionable insights from professionals already doing so at a workshop of the Serious Play Conference on Monday, Aug. 19, 2013 at DigiPen Institute of Technology in Redmond, Wash.
- Phaedra Boinodiris – Global Serious Games and Gamification Program Manager, IBM
- Dennis Schleicher – Executive Producer, Sears
- Michael Conaway – CEO, Nicte Factory
- Robert Bell – Senior Instructional Designer/Minister of Games, Enspire
- Ron Goldman – Co-Founder & CEO, Kognito Interactive
- Kirk Taylor – Managing Director, Serious Games Interactive Inc.
- Chitra Sarmma – Senior Manager Leadership & Organization Development, Infosys Ltd
Serious Play Conference is a leadership conference where game developers can meet educators and heads of serious games programs in corporations, healthcare and government.
HR Professionals can register for this workshop through the SPC website. Passes start at $200. The main conference takes place Tuesday - Thursday, August 20 - 22, 2013. A pass for The Serious Play Conference plus the workshop can be purchased for $749.
For more information on this year's specialized workshops, visit:
Media Contact: Melissa Alvarado, The Bohle Company, (310)785-0515 x 207, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Serious Play Conference