Valentine Sweet Indulgences at Kendall-Jackson
Vintner's chefs create five exotic wine/dessert pairings for sampling at Wine Center
"Our team has put together a truly delicious and indulgent experience for those romantics who want to enjoy a special treat," Wangler said. "Our new Wine & Dessert pairing is not filling but rather all about taste."
The pairing experience, which visitors to the Wine Center can enjoy starting today for
- Coconut Macaroon: Toasted, sweetened and baked to highlight the bright tropical fruit aromas in Kendall-Jackson 2007 Vintner's Reserve Riesling.
- Bellwether Farms Fromage Blanc and Orange Profiterole: Fresh, local cow's milk cheese mixed with orange curd and piped into small, baked pastries. The richness of the cheese plays off the crisp acidity of Kendall-Jackson Vintner's 2006 Reserve Muscat Canelli.
- Almond Frangipane with Lemon Fennel Mousse: Belgian-style almond cakes topped with a light mousse and flavored with Meyer lemon and a hint of wild fennel pollen. The intense almond flavor pairs well with the baked apple and pear aromas in Kendall-Jackson 2006 Late Harvest Chardonnay
- Passion Fruit French Macaron: Two light meringue cookies frame a layer of milk-chocolate ganache. The strong flavor of passion fruit plays off the exotic fruit undertones in Kendall-Jackson 2007 Late Harvest Riesling.
- Valrhona Dark Chocolate and Huckleberry Truffle: Dark chocolate is combined with huckleberries and a touch of hibiscus powder in these decadent chocolate jewels. The companion: Kendall-Jackson Grand Reserve Port.
Besides the Wine & Dessert pairing, the Kendall-Jackson Wine Center is also offering a selection of chocolate truffles, four to a box, for
The Kendall-Jackson Wine Center is located at 5007 Fulton Road,
Family-owned Kendall-Jackson Winery has been crafting quality wines for nearly three decades. To learn more about Kendall-Jackson's wines, please visit www.kj.com.
SOURCE Jackson Family Wines