LAS VEGAS, April 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Vanguard Integrity Professionals is pleased to announce the immediate availability of its Vanguard Analyzer™ solution available across its enterprise-wide cybersecurity software suite. Vanguard Analyzer™ delivers expert-level vulnerability assessments of z/OS™ Security Server configuration controls and security settings with the ability to produce audit results in minutes.
- Vanguard Analyzer is your security team's toolkit to check system integrity and audit assessment.
- Do you have access to expert-level assessment based on severity and vulnerabilities?
- Are your security analysts armed with invaluable interpretation of assessment findings?
- Can you provide your company with a detailed explanation, easy to understand risk statements and corrective actions that need to be followed step-by-step?
- Simplify and expedite your security analysis when there are not enough hours in the day, people on your staff and finances in the budget.
- Help your security staff verify system integrity and validate security assessments.
- Get detailed reports for your security team and company with each risk ranked by severity.
- Provide your company with an in-depth overview of the current system status, exposures and priorities requiring immediate action.
- Reduce literally days of work for your security team in literally minutes, saving time, money and potential security breach.
- Implement "best practices" auditing across your enterprise with detailed audit procedures to implement.
"Vanguard is committed to the advanced development and delivery of best in class cybersecurity products and solutions especially when the risk to critical customer data is so high," said Brian Caskey, chief marketing officer at Vanguard. "We continue to enhance, upgrade and improve our already high-performance security solutions. Vanguard's robust Analyzer™ solution runs thousands of integrity checks to ensure system and enterprise integrity."
- Provides risk analysis and mitigation requirements in an easy to read solution.
- System auditors can review Analyzer findings in order of priority and mitigate accordingly.
- Alerts written in simple business language, reducing the knowledge levels required.
- Risk assessments are ranked by severity, ranging from informational to an actual security or integrity breach requiring immediate action.
For a complete description of Vanguard Cybersecurity solutions, visit www.go2vanguard.com.
About Vanguard Integrity Professionals
Vanguard Integrity Professionals provides enterprise security software and services that solve complex security and regulatory compliance challenges for financial, insurance, healthcare, education, transportation and government agencies around the world. Vanguard provides Cybersecurity Solutions Securing any Enterprise. The world's largest Financial, Insurance, Government Agencies and Retailers entrust their security to Vanguard Integrity Professionals. Vanguard is committed to protecting and securing the Cloud, zOS Security Server and Enterprise environments. Vanguard provides 24/7/365 live customer support from the United States of America.
IBM and z/OS are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Vanguard Security & Compliance is a trademark of Vanguard Integrity Professionals in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vanguard-integrity-professionals-announce-vanguard-analyzer-provides-expert-level-vulnerability-assessments-300440453.html
SOURCE Vanguard Integrity Professionals