Vantage Airport Group Named Sponsor of Airlineroute.net
LAS VEGAS, October 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Vantage Airport Group, an industry-leading investor, developer and manager of airports around the world, today announced an agreement to serve as official sponsor of Airlineroute.net until October 2015.
Airlineroute.net is the aviation industry's primary source of breaking route announcements, schedule updates and code-share agreements and is the online flight schedule blog from Routesonline, which in partnership with news platform, The HUB, brings all the latest network news and industry analysis to the route development community.
Updated with breaking schedule updates, Airlineroute.net is used by thousands of airline network planners and airport aviation professionals each day. Through this sponsorship, Vantage will reach the airline network planning community increasing the visibility and awareness of their network and capabilities through branding, editorial coverage and digital media outreach.
"Vantage uses its core strengths of expertise and experience to build deep partnerships with the carriers serving our airports and communities," said Vantage President and CEO George Casey. "Through this sponsorship, we will be adding even more value to the global network planning community by working with Airlineroute.net to provide the updated schedule and capacity information planners need to be successful."
Paul McCann, Head of Digital Content for UBM Live is excited about this new venture: "Routes are delighted to welcome Vantage Airport Group as sponsor of Airlineroute.net," he explained: "Airlineroute.net is a leading example of how we aim to produce content that truly engages our event communities. For a long time now, Airlineroute.net has been a prized resource of exclusive information with the airline's network planners and our new partnership with Vantage will serve to increase the awareness and positioning of the Vantage brand and the airports in their network."
Notes to Editors
About Vantage Airport Group
Passionate about people, performance and place, Vantage Airport Group is an industry-leading investor, developer and manager of airports around the globe. With a current portfolio of 11 airports on three continents, Vantage understands the value of building and sustaining long-term relationships by working in partnership with local stakeholders to identify the challenges and opportunities in each market. Twenty years ago, Vancouver Airport Authority founded Vantage to take the management principles and best practices honed at YVR to airports around the world. Vantage continues to work with the award-winning Vancouver International Airport to adapt and implement best airport practices that consider local customs and culture, resulting in airports that are financially stronger, more sustainable and better economic generators for the communities and businesses they serve.
- Through its own website, Airlineroute.net, or through the Breaking News channel on Routesonline, Airline Route is the primary resource for breaking route announcements, cancellations, new codeshare arrangements and changes in flight schedules, including aircraft switches. A daily newsletter provides a digest of all the day's stories and is sent directly to recipients' inboxes every afternoon.
- Airline Route is the essential source of information for network changes. With over 30,000 unique visitors and around 1 million page views per month, Airline Route has quickly become the 'must visit' website for the global network planning community.
- Routes organises world-renowned airline and airport networking events through its regional and global Route Development Forums. Each year, there is one global event and one regional event in Asia, Africa, Europe, the Americas and CIS respectively. http://www.routesonline.com
- These events are supported by an online route development forum hosted on our website, Routesonline. The site provides airports with the ability to promote their market opportunities and acts as the airline industry's central source of market data and route development information.
- Routes was founded in 1995 as part of the Manchester UK‐based ASM Ltd., a consultancy specialising in the field of route development for airports. http://www.asm-global.com
- Routes and ASM were acquired by UBM Aviation Worldwide Ltd in August 2010. From 1st August 2012 Routes, ASM and the Airport Cities Conference and Exhibition become part of the UBM Live division of UBM plc.
- UBM Live connects people and creates opportunities for companies across five continents to develop new business, meet customers, launch new products, promote their brands and expand their markets. Through premiere brands such as MD&M, CPhI, IFSEC, TFM&A, Cruise Shipping Miami, the Concrete Show, the Routes portfolio of events, Airport Cities and many others, UBM Live exhibitions, conferences, awards programs, publications, websites and training and certification programs are an integral part of the marketing plans of companies across more than 20 industry sectors. http://www.ubmlive.com
Follow us on twitter: @Routesonline, @TheHUBRoutes, @VictoriaRoutes, @NLPROU, @airlineroute
About UBM Plc
- UBM plc is a global events-led marketing services and communications company. We help businesses do business, bringing the world's buyers and sellers together at events and online, as well as producing and distributing news and specialist content. Our 5,500 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into expert teams which serve commercial and professional communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
- For more information, go to http://www.UBM.com; follow us on Twitter at @UBM_plc to get the latest UBM corporate news; follow @UBMNews for news from all UBM's businesses; follow @UBM for a flavour of UBM from selected members of UBM's Twitterati.
SOURCE UBM Live Routes Ltd