Vapor Corp, Inc. Analyst Report Provides Critical Insight into E-Cigarette Market
NEW YORK, Jan. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Vapor Corp (OTCQB: VPCO) has been able to grow its revenue at a significant rate over the past five years. The Compound annual growth rate (CAGR) experienced by Vapor has been nearly 253% for the period 2008-2012. Revenue grew by 46% and 34% in 2011 and 2012 respectively. The tobacco industry is undergoing some major changes and some global reduction in consumption volumes is visible, in many areas the value of the product is growing despite the volume drop, meaning tobacco is getting more expensive. This is helping to boost the e-cig market as consumers become put off by high costs, and the large tobacco corporations are moving to find long-term alternative sources of revenue.
An absolutely free and comprehensive analyst report which entails key features of the Global E-Cigarette market, historical performance, potential risks, value of the company and analyst summary can be viewed in its entirety with price target and analyst recommendation here: http://bit.ly/AnalystReportVPCO copy and paste to browser may be required
1. Vapor Corp, Inc. has authorized Small Cap Street, LLC to use ticker (VPCO) in this press release. Small Cap Street, LLC is the party responsible for issuing the press release and for hosting the full analyst report on Smallcapstreet.com. Osman Ghani, Chartered Financial Analyst, is the author of research report.
2. Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis by Osman Ghani, a CFA charterholder. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
3. This information is submitted to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
4. If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at email@example.com.
5. For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to email@example.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared Small Cap Street, LLC and authored by Osman Ghani, CFA. An outsourced research services provider represented by Osman Ghani, CFA, has only reviewed the information provided by Small Cap Street, LLC in this article or report. Small Cap Street, LLC is not entitled to veto, interfere or alter the articles, documents or report once reviewed by the outsourced research provider represented by Osman Ghani, CFA.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Small Cap Street, LLC makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
As always, companies mentioned in this press release HAVE NOT compensated Small Cap Street, LLC or Osman Ghani, CFA, for the creation or dissemination of this press release. Small Cap Street, LLC is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Small Cap Street, LLC whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Small Cap Street, LLC expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Small Cap Street, LLC does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
Small Cap Street, LLC
SOURCE Small Cap Street, LLC