ViaData releases WinDOT 3.0 New version includes Live Update feature
SUGAR LAND, Texas, Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- ViaData LP has released the latest edition of the acclaimed pipeline safety software WinDOT, The Pipeline Safety Encyclopedia. The latest version is now downloaded from the web and installed directly to the user's computer. This eliminates the previously required CD and speeds up the display and search results.
This version includes all federal pipeline safety regulations amendments for 49 CFR Parts 190-199 and Part 40. A new feature in WinDOT is the live update, enabling the Rapid Update System to update regulations as amendments take place so users immediately see the changed regulations.
State regulations are also updated and can now be continually updated through the live update process. Over 40 incorporated by reference (IBR) standards are available as well as numerous additional useful standards.
WinDOT features the following items:
- All federal and state pipeline safety regulations.
- All federal interpretations, including operator request letters not previously available.
- A complete history of each Part that shows every amendment and how it changed the regulations.
- All rulemaking documents from the start of federal regulations, (ANPRM, NPRM, and Final Rules).
- Rapid Update Service posting regulatory changes and information as it happens.
- Complete updating of regulations with every amendment.
Media Contact: David Bull ViaData LP, 570-977-8020, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE ViaData LP